PDA

View Full Version : AIR SUSPENSION

OLE YLLR
11-18-2002, 02:50 AM
WILL THE AIR SUSPENSION PACKAGE ALTER THE HEIGHT ON THE VEHICLE? I HAVE A GARAGE THAT IS 84 INCHES IN HEIGHT AND I NEED TO KNOW IF THAT WILL BE ANY PROBLEM!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I JUST REGISTERED AND HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS SITE. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OLE YLLR
11-18-2002, 02:50 AM
WILL THE AIR SUSPENSION PACKAGE ALTER THE HEIGHT ON THE VEHICLE? I HAVE A GARAGE THAT IS 84 INCHES IN HEIGHT AND I NEED TO KNOW IF THAT WILL BE ANY PROBLEM!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I JUST REGISTERED AND HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS SITE. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hum-T
11-18-2002, 04:39 PM
I brought one (with no air susp) home on a test drive to make sure it fit in my 7 ft. garage, and it fit fine...actually over an inch to spare.

I had one on order, but in the meantime, the dealer had someone back out when their H2 arrived...so naturally I jumped at the chance to get mine 2 months early! It was exactly what I order (Bright yellow Lux package with all the goodies) but it also had the air suspension on it. I have no problem fitting it in my garage, actually fits the same as the no air susp vehicle.

I LOVE THIS HUMMER...my name is Tom, and I'm a Hummerholic!! (and damn proud of it)

This forum has been a great big help in my decision to join the ranks...thank you all for your input!!

CJ
11-19-2002, 12:59 AM
I would agree, I finally had the right reason to get a roll up door ... and with a 7 foot opening it left me 1 and 1/4" to spare. I have not tried it with the suspension inflated yet and do not intend to.