PDA

View Full Version : MAC's Panties poll. Are they in a bunch?

Kevin B
12-08-2002, 12:32 AM
What says you.I say he's icing everyone.Sand bagging and laughing at all the publicity.

Kevin B
12-08-2002, 12:32 AM
What says you.I say he's icing everyone.Sand bagging and laughing at all the publicity.

Steve R
12-08-2002, 05:20 AM
WRONG. The mother-ship finally arrived and took him home. Duh....

HeeHaw
12-08-2002, 08:12 PM
And is mowing Barry's lawn. ha ha ha

Mac was driven into suclussion by a fiesty female whom we have come to love by the name of Hummergirl.

At first I had a little fun with Mac being gone, but now I can see he is gone and you know what....... maybe its time to move on.

He probably deserved the shot from Hummergirl and it stung a bit, but he should've said his piece and moved on and NOT MOVED OFF THE FORUM.

If that's all it takes to make you give up or hurt your feeling enough for you to leave the PLANET, then maybe we should forget it and MOVE ON!

by the way, glad to see all the ladies out there posting and having fun the Forum. WELCOME!!!!

Let's go.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DRTYFN
12-08-2002, 09:44 PM
someone probably said something that hurt his wittle feewings. he is pretty thin-skinned. OR he might have gone on an extended 4X4 trip. i kind of doubt that though.

Texas Red
12-08-2002, 11:12 PM
Mac who? HeeHaw is right, let's move on. This is getting ridiculous.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

Steve R
12-09-2002, 01:30 AM
I'm still looking for a little clarification on his gardening situation. /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeHaw
12-09-2002, 02:54 AM
Thansk for the chuckle Steve /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-09-2002, 04:29 AM
You know...the way I see it....we now live in probably the BEST time mankind has ever known, and we live in perhaps the best country too!

The technology, medicine, education, life-style...so many things we take for granted in ways we never stop to think about. You got to enjoy family, friends, life and everything it has to offer...cause the clock is tickin' and time only seems infinite. And above all else...you gotta laugh and make the most of things. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif