PDA

View Full Version : Have any H3 owners gone through the crap H2 owners have gone through?

XM DUDE
06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
being flipped off or being told you are ruining the environment with you're Hummer, as thse people are too stupid to realize it is a smaller Hummer.

XM DUDE
06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
being flipped off or being told you are ruining the environment with you're Hummer, as thse people are too stupid to realize it is a smaller Hummer.

Vincent
06-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Not yet, but the H2's reputation for poor gas mileage carries over to the H3. I've heard "No Way" several times when I've said it gets 19 MPG

DeLeon
06-12-2005, 01:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vincent:
I've heard "No Way" several times when I've said it gets 19 MPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've driven mine for only 3 days, but I'm sure it is not getting 19 MPG... I'd say I'm getting less than 15 :-(

angelus
06-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Yup, my better half got the finger twice, by the same scary blone woman in a pissy honda, as she was bringing the H3 home from the dealership. Just got coffee from a Starbucks drive thru and someone yelled at her nice ride then miss honda honked, plenty of room to exit the drive thru, and as she zoomed past flipped my better half off. Yelled back "what's your problem" miss honda sped off and flipped her off again.

DeLeon
06-12-2005, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by angelus:
Yup, my better half got the finger twice, by the same scary blone woman in a pissy honda, as she was bringing the H3 home from the dealership. Just got coffee from a Starbucks drive thru and someone yelled at her nice ride then miss honda honked, plenty of room to exit the drive thru, and as she zoomed past flipped my better half off. Yelled back "what's your problem" miss honda sped off and flipped her off again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow.. that REALLY SUCKS!!

DRTYFN
06-12-2005, 01:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by angelus:
Yup, my better half got the finger twice, by the same scary blone woman in a pissy honda, as she was bringing the H3 home from the dealership. Just got coffee from a Starbucks drive thru and someone yelled at her nice ride then miss honda honked, plenty of room to exit the drive thru, and as she zoomed past flipped my better half off. Yelled back "what's your problem" miss honda sped off and flipped her off again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bet she was in a hurry to buy more D cells.
(For those of you that have led a sheltered life, I was making a funny about her needing to buy batteries for her large vibrator so she could relieve her crankiness through the release of sexual tension)

XM DUDE
06-12-2005, 02:17 AM
I have a feeling people will give Hummer owners crap, no matter what Hummer they drive, because there are alot of stupid sheeple out there.

H3 Buyer to be?
06-12-2005, 03:34 AM
My wife and 2 other women said that it looks like an armored car. If I hear that again, I am going to freak out.

wannabeH3
06-12-2005, 06:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vincent:
I've heard "No Way" several times when I've said it gets 19 MPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've driven mine for only 3 days, but I'm sure it is not getting 19 MPG... I'd say I'm getting less than 15 :-( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here

funpilot
06-12-2005, 09:44 AM
H3 Buyer to Be, it really does look a little like an armored car because it looks so solid and foreboding. I can think of worse things to be said about the H3. If it makes other druvers stop cutting me off and give way....hell, I will but "Brinks" on the doors.....LOL.

killian
06-12-2005, 12:51 PM
On the way back from picking my H3 up in Dallas someone spit a big green one on my passenger door.

Last night comming back from dinner someone in a vehicle next to me threw something, once again at the passenger door. No damage though.

What's that site? Fuh2.com ? Simple minded flock of f*ing sheep. Why are they not targeting other vehicles like the Tahoe or the Escalade? Don't get me started, I could go on for hours.

firm
06-12-2005, 01:00 PM
I can't believe someone would do that. SOrry about that Killian, at least there was no damage. Maybe you should replace the apple sticker with a tree or rainbow sticker. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Roger
06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
What I dont understand is all the hostility from jeep guys, I dont see why it is such a threat to them.

TimW
06-12-2005, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
My wife and 2 other women said that it looks like an armored car. If I hear that again, I am going to freak out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, up-armoring an H3 would REALLY be cool, though the added weight would likely make it unusable off-road, not to mention making the I-5 engine REALLY scream AND doing a number on gas mileage.

15mpg? Wow...I'd love that. My 4Runner gets 13 around town, 16 on the highway. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hummer Guy
06-12-2005, 06:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
On the way back from picking my H3 up in Dallas someone spit a big green one on my passenger door.

Last night comming back from dinner someone in a vehicle next to me threw something, once again at the passenger door. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sucks...I don't get some people

firm
06-12-2005, 06:53 PM
How about the crap you have to go through to own an H3?

DeLeon
06-12-2005, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
How about the crap you have to go through to own an H3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean crap from dealers?

H3 Buyer to be?
06-12-2005, 06:59 PM
I am 6'2" and 280 (give or take LOL). If someone spit on my car, I would be FIGHTING for sure.

I have never been in a fight, maybe they see my siz and refrain from talking $Hit.

firm
06-12-2005, 07:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
How about the crap you have to go through to own an H3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean crap from dealers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah dealers. Every car I've bought I go through crap with dealers. The last three cars, I bought the first car where a dealer was nice. I usually get the attitude "I don't really care if you want to buy a car." Then they try to get me to buy some car that they are dying to get rid of.

Vincent
06-13-2005, 04:13 AM
Tonight @ the McDonalds drive thru, the gal at the window says "Ya know your killing the environment with that thing" I said "It gets 19 miles per gallon, my Durango gets 12 mpg." She says "Well, you're still killing it"

I should have told her "Well you are killing people with the food that you serve"

It's sad that Hummer has such a bad rap with these ignorant leaf lickers that don't know their heads from their asses.

By the way, there was a 1 ton truck in the drive thru behind me. I'm sure he didn't get the same "killing the environment" lecture that I received.

ckhagman
06-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Just got coffee from a Starbucks drive thru and someone yelled at her nice ride then miss honda honked, plenty of room to exit the drive thru, and as she zoomed past flipped my better half off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was the honda person buying coffee also? If she wasn't she may have been flipping your wife off for buying starbucks. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XM DUDE
06-13-2005, 12:15 PM
Tonight @ the McDonalds drive thru, the gal at the window says "Ya know your killing the environment with that thing" I said "It gets 19 miles per gallon, my Durango gets 12 mpg." She says "Well, you're still killing it"

I should have told her "Well you are killing people with the food that you serve"

It's sad that Hummer has such a bad rap with these ignorant leaf lickers that don't know their heads from their asses.

By the way, there was a 1 ton truck in the drive thru behind me. I'm sure he didn't get the same "killing the environment" lecture that I received. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would tell that $6 an hour burger flipper to shut the hell up and get me my dinner and don't worry about what I drive.

HummerNewbie
06-13-2005, 12:28 PM
She says "Well, you're still killing it" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have told her that with mentality it is no wonder that she has a long future of fast food work ahead of her http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

XM DUDE
06-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Yah isen't that the best when you have a $6 an hour person telling you what to drive, craks me up!

KenP
06-13-2005, 01:05 PM

By the way, there was a 1 ton truck in the drive thru behind me. I'm sure he didn't get the same "killing the environment" lecture that I received. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would have popped a gasket! I guess you showed better restraint than I could have. I'd also complain to management about her window manners. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

XM DUDE
06-13-2005, 02:34 PM
I too would have had a little chat with the managment as well.

HUMMER H3 4 ME
06-13-2005, 02:46 PM
She is just jealous because she cant have the newest cool ride on the market. She most likely dirves a 1980 Toyota Cressida.

XM DUDE
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
most of this comes from pissed off people that are hateing their lives and are pissed because they can't afford that vehicle so they would't want to see you happy now would they?

Vincent
06-13-2005, 05:52 PM
You guys are a riot! LMAO!

HUMMER H3 4 ME
06-13-2005, 05:56 PM
It those Liberal Wack-jobs, comy comy communists!!!

sarge
06-14-2005, 12:49 AM
I curse and scowl at you guys everytime I see you guys!

but, its because I want one so bad! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Enjoy Yourselves and don't worry about the idiots in the world. They are not worth your time. Enjoy your new H3

First Hummer
06-17-2005, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XM DUDE:
I too would have had a little chat with the managment as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scary part is she was probably the Manager.

HummerNewbie
06-17-2005, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by First Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XM DUDE:
I too would have had a little chat with the managment as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scary part is she was probably the Manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So she would be a career minded tree hugging extremist http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is good that she has such lofty goals in life http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

usetosellhummer
06-17-2005, 05:34 PM
If your want the Hummer you have made a decession to be driving something diffrent. Corvette drivers, hot old cars, anything diffrent or nice will get ribbed one way or another. I had one lady want me to trade her out of her new Hummer beccause the people in Santa Fe were really bad. If it scares you get the Honda or a safe car. Other than that the last Mother that called me out was shocked when I followed him to the subway and jusmped out of the Hummer. (6 ft 1 and 300 lbs)

XM DUDE
06-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I haven't heard of corvette drivers getting too much flack.

angelus
06-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummers were everywhere this past weekend in Sherman Oaks. Everytime I passed one on the freeway I got a thumbs up. I got stopped and asked a few questions at the car wash and at the gas station.

h3\'er
08-16-2005, 11:57 PM
LOL Excuse me Im a liberal Whack job and I drive an H3. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Who used to drive a Silverado Crew Cab 8.1L want to talk about killing the Enviorment!