PDA

View Full Version : Its just amazing

TacomasruleoverH2\'s
09-21-2003, 01:56 AM
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. I just can't believe how you people think an H2 is an off-road vehicle of sorts. Yes it is good when you have trails the size of texas, and you have plenty of money to replace broken parts from going on semi-difficult trails(ex. the broken tie-rod incident), now I dont live in Cali. where I think most of you live? But I know there are some good trails out there, and I know there are plenty of Tacoma people out there that would love to go wheelin w/ some H2's. I just think it is stupid to buy a $40K-$50K? vehicle, and think it can go somewhere because it is a Hummer, if you act like you are rich, Buy an H1, there will be no crap talkin from me about the H1's, they are some bad machines. But to take a regular truck frame, and put a big box on it and call it a Hummer is just plain bull. Now I have to say its a good thing that people that are not afraid to spend their money on an expensive vehicle are not afraid to take it off-road, and I give props to the guy that messed up his H2 by tryin, I just think it is alot more sensible to buy a smaller, er, cheaper vehicle and fix it up to make an off-road vehicle. For $50k, I could build any small (Tacoma, Nissan, S10, Ranger, etc) truck to out wheel a H2 any day of the week. Take my Tacoma for example, no its not a new truck, it was $7K, its a 1995.5, 35" tires, sliders, front/rear bumpers, no locker, and soon to be solid front axle, and when the solid axle is in, or even before for that matter, I will go wheeling with any of you on the east coast(NC), and if you do better than me, thats good, but if not, then thats better for me, because then I would have a $7K(up to around $8K-9K now probably) vehicle that will outhwheel a number of Landrovers(new and old ones), and H2's.

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.

TacomasruleoverH2\'s
09-21-2003, 01:56 AM
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. I just can't believe how you people think an H2 is an off-road vehicle of sorts. Yes it is good when you have trails the size of texas, and you have plenty of money to replace broken parts from going on semi-difficult trails(ex. the broken tie-rod incident), now I dont live in Cali. where I think most of you live? But I know there are some good trails out there, and I know there are plenty of Tacoma people out there that would love to go wheelin w/ some H2's. I just think it is stupid to buy a $40K-$50K? vehicle, and think it can go somewhere because it is a Hummer, if you act like you are rich, Buy an H1, there will be no crap talkin from me about the H1's, they are some bad machines. But to take a regular truck frame, and put a big box on it and call it a Hummer is just plain bull. Now I have to say its a good thing that people that are not afraid to spend their money on an expensive vehicle are not afraid to take it off-road, and I give props to the guy that messed up his H2 by tryin, I just think it is alot more sensible to buy a smaller, er, cheaper vehicle and fix it up to make an off-road vehicle. For $50k, I could build any small (Tacoma, Nissan, S10, Ranger, etc) truck to out wheel a H2 any day of the week. Take my Tacoma for example, no its not a new truck, it was $7K, its a 1995.5, 35" tires, sliders, front/rear bumpers, no locker, and soon to be solid front axle, and when the solid axle is in, or even before for that matter, I will go wheeling with any of you on the east coast(NC), and if you do better than me, thats good, but if not, then thats better for me, because then I would have a $7K(up to around $8K-9K now probably) vehicle that will outhwheel a number of Landrovers(new and old ones), and H2's.

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.

cognitive
09-21-2003, 02:14 AM
Can we see a picture of your amazing truck? Because quite frankly, I got the H2 because I fell in love with the first picture I saw of it on hummer's web site. And oh yeah, it can go offroad too. Something tells me your truck looks like dog sh1t.

RasterMaster
09-21-2003, 02:23 AM
Face it, you're jealous....otherwise why would you post your bull**** on an H2 forum. Perhaps there are some that wanna spend all day pulling your piece of **** out of the easy stuff, just to keep up.

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!

DRTYFN
09-21-2003, 02:24 AM
Tacofag,
You better ask for some extra shifts at the Dairy Queen so you can build your wonder-taco. When you take a little bitch screen name like you've done expect to get major loads of ****.
This is what I had to say to another taco sissy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey Suck,
Too bad you're such a little puss that you have to make anonymous potshots on the internet. Bet part of it has to do with the fact that you own a sisy little chick rig like the taco. And who in their right mind would call their rig a "taco"? Every time you make reference to a taco I think of female genitals, which fits you perfectly. So go drive your little pussy/taco and have a nice day, bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 02:46 AM
It's OK guys! I know where this ball sack lives.

He's quite well to do. His place has a fantastic view!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 02:51 AM
I've been circulating Taco's mom quite a bit.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Why do you Trolls bother.

Go bug the Hyundai Forum. It's closer to your Tacoma's league.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

NJ H2
09-21-2003, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. [\QUOTE]

I guess you are to much of a wimp to respond to your own thread http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Just like your Taco with cheese is to wimpy to hang with any H2!
In case you or anyone out there wants to see what other TACO owners think of there own TACO'S you might want to CLICK HERE (http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyota/2002toyotatacoma.htm)
OR HERE (http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyota/2001toyotatacoma.htm)
How you can even think that your rice TACO could rule over an H2 shows everyone how jealous you are! I can tell you that you would never find any H2 owners posting in a Toyota Tacoma forum!
Good luck with your piece of crap Del TACO!
LOSER!

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 03:04 AM
Alec,

Atleast the Trolls bring the Forum members a load of laughs. Eventually they will go.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Tacofag,
You better ask for some extra shifts at the Dairy Queen so you can build your wonder-taco. When you take a little bitch screen name like you've done expect to get major loads of ****.
This is what I had to say to another taco sissy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey Suck,
Too bad you're such a little puss that you have to make anonymous potshots on the internet. Bet part of it has to do with the fact that you own a sisy little chick rig like the taco. And who in their right mind would call their rig a "taco"? Every time you make reference to a taco I think of female genitals, which fits you perfectly. So go drive your little pussy/taco and have a nice day, bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are my hero, you really showed off your great debating skills.

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NJ H2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:
I will probably not respond to this post, and I don't care what any of you say about me, thats OK. [\QUOTE]

I guess you are to much of a wimp to respond to your own thread http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Just like your Taco with cheese is to wimpy to hang with any H2!
In case you or anyone out there wants to see what other TACO owners think of there own TACO'S you might want to http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyota/2002toyotatacoma.htm
http://www.mycarsucks.com/rants/toyota/2001toyotatacoma.htm
How you can even think that your rice TACO could rule over an H2 shows everyone how jealous you are! I can tell you that you would never find any H2 owners posting in a Toyota Tacoma forum!
Good luck with your piece of crap Del TACO!
LOSER!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you wheel on the beach at the Jersey Shore?

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alec W:
Dennis, we might not agree on some things, but man you rule! Clasic stuff again!

That's funny ****!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is funny ****. How many nights did he stay up working on that stuff? I only wish I could be that funny.

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacomasruleoverH2's:

So anybody wanna wheel at Uwharrie in NC, get in touch with me, who knows, maybe you will prove me wrong. Just hope you are not like the smart guy here in NC that rolled his brand new H2 at Uwharrie, guess thats what you get when you think your invincible in your big Hummer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you care what anyone drives. It's no skin off your ass if they spend 50K plus on a H2.

DRTYFN
09-21-2003, 11:47 AM
Sweet Spiffy!!!! You figured out how to quote!! YEAH for Spiffy!!!

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 01:34 PM
HOORAY for Spiffy!

Oh and it took me 5 minutes on GOOOOOGLE.

Just type in "White Trash Photos" or Spiffy http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by DennisAJC on 09-21-03 at 08:49 AM.]

aces full
09-21-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty new to this forum, but I used to frequent a Ford Diesel forum, when I bought my Powerstroke Diesel Excursion (which I still have, and love). There were a bunch of time wasting Chevy, or Dodge loyalists, who would try to egg on the Ford crowd, and I'd watch in amazment as the heated responses mounted up. I"m sure there are similiar stories on the other side of the fence.

So far, this Tacoma dude has won, because he riled some of you up, and he got attention. The best reaction, in my opinion, would have been no reaction at all!!!!

Now, as far as football Sunday goes, go Jets, Go Giants!!!!!! All of this from an ex-New Yorker!!!!

taco
09-21-2003, 05:06 PM
Honestly the H2 is the biggest joke in the off road community.

You guys are so stuck on yourselves that you think everyone wants an h2. it is a tahoe with a hummer body plain and simple.

They are not big bad off road machines. They are for posers that want attention. I wouldn't want an h2 if I was given one.

[This message was edited by taco on 09-21-03 at 12:51 PM.]

buddy
09-21-2003, 06:00 PM
Taco,

I noticed you edited the link out of your post.

There's somemore from the link you posted.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/roadtests/129_0302_fwoty/index7.html

Not bad rating for 1st year. How did your Taco rate in the 1st year?

taco
09-21-2003, 06:33 PM
"The point of the exercise is to find the new vehicle that offers the most balanced performance to the four-wheeling enthusiast public. That's a careful definition, because if we were looking for the vehicle that provided the best trail performance, or the most hauling capacity, or the best highway manners,"

4 wheeler of the year is not an off road only competition.

The H2 is a good vehicle under these criteria but they are not that great off road.

Yes they are probably one of the best luxury suv's off road but they are not the best off roader.

Kevin B
09-21-2003, 07:45 PM
Spiffy, after a wile you might figure out how to use the right and left buttons on your mouse so you can cut down on the clutter on your post's. With practice you can include as many quots as you want in ONE posthttp://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh and by the way, if anyone here wanted a Toyota we would have bought one of those too.

SHEESH

DennisAJC
09-21-2003, 09:39 PM
buddy,

Excellent info.

Alec,

Thanks for the address. It's time for some payback. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

trdvet
09-21-2003, 11:45 PM
Ughhh trolls http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif I own a Tacoma and love it, it does great on the trails and gets me to work and back. I don't hate H2s, no one is forcing me to like them or to ride in them so whats the big deal? Last time I checked it is your money and you can buy an H2 or buy whatever you want. So don't let one stupid small minded individual ruin it for the rest of us.

trdvet
09-21-2003, 11:49 PM
DennisAJC

We will just ban you and erase any post you make and you will just be lowering your standards to troll boy. Who is to say that guy is from that board or not?

RasterMaster
09-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Gotta be something wrong with anybody who would say a Toyota is an "off-road vehicle". Just doing my part for the U.S. economy....and it is rather pathetic to buy a cheap ass foreign POS like a Tacoma!

DennisAJC
09-22-2003, 03:22 AM
I can understand a MASSIVE rival between

KIA vs TOYOTA

or

HYUNDAI vs TOYOTA

But come on guys!!! you must be dreamin!
It`s tough to swallow since it`s not within your reach but be fair!

Regardless of WHAT YOU TYPE.....You know in you heart, the H2 rules. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gifSorry.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

taco
09-22-2003, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RasterMaster:
Gotta be something wrong with anybody who would say a Toyota is an "off-road vehicle". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone who would say something like that has not been around off road for very long. The most capable off road vehicles have always been jeeps and toyotas. The same is true today.

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RasterMaster:
Gotta be something wrong with anybody who would say a Toyota is an "off-road vehicle". Just doing my part for the U.S. economy....and it is rather pathetic to buy a cheap ass foreign POS like a Tacoma!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

get a life moron!

http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~melliott/hobbies.htm

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I can understand a MASSIVE rival between

KIA vs TOYOTA

or

HYUNDAI vs TOYOTA

But come on guys!!! you must be dreamin!
It`s tough to swallow since it`s not within your reach but be fair!

Regardless of WHAT YOU TYPE.....You know in you heart, the H2 rules. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gifSorry.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you post this in every thread?...lol

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taco:
Anyone who would say something like that has not been around off road for very long. The most capable off road vehicles have always been jeeps and toyotas. The same is true today.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if it wern't for heeps, taco's wouldn't have anyone to unstick... lol
jk jeep guys

I would also like to bring up MOGs...
hehe
they would run over a taco, heep, h2, h1... whatever is in their way...lol
I saw one going down the road a few months ago,
it was super huge!!!

the_iodine
09-23-2003, 02:00 AM
I got a "heep" on 33's and none of you local H2 gurus will go wheelin with me http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If someone in the WA area actually wants to: Jakeydude5@yahoo.com

later

Jeep

RasterMaster
09-23-2003, 02:32 AM
Ya' mean SUPER MODIFIED jeeps? I wanna see your stock trucks do what the H2 can.

RasterMaster
09-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Those pics look like something ya wouldn't care if it became instant scrap or you enjoy keeping busy picking up parts left behind in the woods.

argonaut
09-23-2003, 02:57 AM
I'm, in OR Jeep dude. Why don't you come down here to play?

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

SuperPoser
09-23-2003, 09:52 PM
the_iodine,

I just pick on jeeps because my 1st run with pa-ttora, there was a hardcore jeep dude known as popeye... had 35's and was locked front and rear...

he was super pissed that I would show up on a run with him with a stock taco on 265/50/16 road tires, no lift, and open diffs...

I did everything he did, and didn't have a problem... lol

RasterMaster,
I'll take my taco with you guys some time, but I got the runner for a reason... if I beat it to hell, it's not that big of a deal...

as always, I'm in ohio, if anyone wants to wheel...
later,
Mike

the_iodine
09-26-2003, 01:08 AM
argonaut - maybe we can meet up half way, say at Evans Creek?

Jeep

argonaut
09-28-2003, 05:11 AM
My buddy is buying a wrangler this week and wants to hit the trails. You are welcome to come, but we need to do stuff the stock wrangler can do, so my H2 will not be getting a full workout...

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

SuperPoser
09-28-2003, 04:07 PM
oh no!
talk him out of it!!!
lol

argonaut
09-28-2003, 10:24 PM
Well, he wants something open air and he hates pick up trucks...

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

SuperPoser
09-29-2003, 12:39 AM
what can ya do,
some people are just dead set to get a heep...
lol

if he has 31s on it, he'll do fine...
however I believe some jeeps come with 27" tires???
thoes ones are for pulling chevettes out of the mud-dy parking lot...lol