PDA

View Full Version : AUDIO... VIDEO

CraigylwH2
01-11-2003, 03:03 PM
whats up everyone?... I just got My yellow H2 for my birthday/christmas and im looking to hook it up now with all the little goodies. Does anyone have any advice for me for audio and video stuff... ie.. what subs to use... what screens to use...where to put them?... anything would be helpful... thanks!

CraigylwH2
01-11-2003, 03:03 PM
whats up everyone?... I just got My yellow H2 for my birthday/christmas and im looking to hook it up now with all the little goodies. Does anyone have any advice for me for audio and video stuff... ie.. what subs to use... what screens to use...where to put them?... anything would be helpful... thanks!

mitchell green
02-03-2003, 03:23 PM
WHAT'S UP MAN, MY NAME IS MITCHELL AND I'M IN CHARGE OF THE HUMMER ACCOUNT HERE IN NASHVILLE, TN.I'M THE ASST. MANAGER AT CARTRONICS. AS FAR AS VIDEO, I'VE DONE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. THE ONLY THING I DONT HAVE PICTURES OF IS THE HEADREST TV'S I'VE DONE. FLIP DOWN'S WORK GREAT. 8" IS ABOUT IS BIG AS I WOULD GO DUE TO PICTURE QUALITY. YOU CAN DO A 7" IN THE HEADRESTS NO PROBLEM. REPLACING THE FACTORY RADIO WITH A FLIP OUT TV WORKS GREAT AS WELL. AS FAR AS A SYSTEM, HOW LOUD AND CLEAN WOULD YOU LIKE IT? THIS TRUCK WAS MADE FOR STEREO! HERE ARE SOME PICS. JUST EMAIL FOR SPECIFICS

Jonathan
02-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Craig,

HEre is a link to the Panasonic H2 that we just finished for them. We can taylor it to fit your needs.

If you have any questions feel free to call me @ 404-867-2564

www.anderson-audio.com/h2 (http://www.anderson-audio.com/h2)

Jonathan Frank
Anderson Audio & Performance
404-867-2564

ratesguy
02-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Dude, that is just awful(IMHO). And what is our policy on commercial posts? Do we allow such gratuitous advertising? I can see where a commercial outfit is providing info, but where do we draw the line? Am I just having a bad day?

mitchell green
02-04-2003, 05:38 PM
we are here to help. if i can provide a service to someone because i have info they do not have access to i consider that to be help, not advertisement. the only reason i listed my place of business is to supply credintials for the info i offered. do you really want someone with limited knowledge offering you advice on your $55,000 dollar vehicle?

MAC
02-04-2003, 11:03 PM
I think having professionals on the forum is a big plus. Hummer salespersons, A/V sellers of installers or mechanics know a lot more about the tech details than most of us, if they make money from leads here that is double good, someone gets what he/she wanted and pros get the rightfully deserved profit. I personally am not driving to TN from CA to get my A/V and I don't believe aftermarket power boost, but many others want them, I get info from their postings. Overall they make this forum more complete, interesting, legit and robust. They are more worthy than little me. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jonathan
02-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Ratesguy,

At no time was I advertising for our company other saying that if anyone NEEDS ADVICE I am here to offer it, seeing how I have extensive knowledge with the H2's.

Thank you to the rest of you who appreciate us.

Jonathan Frank
Anderson Audio & Performance
404-867-2564