PDA

View Full Version : Home Link quit working

H2 Daddy
11-05-2003, 01:58 AM
I opened my garage door last night with the Home Link button. I closed the door with the button when I left for work this morning. I came home tonight and the buttons don't work. I have two doors programed into the buttons and neither button works.

Anyone else have this problem?

H2 Daddy
11-05-2003, 01:58 AM
I opened my garage door last night with the Home Link button. I closed the door with the button when I left for work this morning. I came home tonight and the buttons don't work. I have two doors programed into the buttons and neither button works.

Anyone else have this problem?

sand-hog
11-05-2003, 02:38 AM
Your lucky you got yours to work. My homelink doesnt even program. after buying the hummer i had to put a new garage door and opener in and i guess the openers have some new code frequency or something like that it wont program into the homelink.

'03 Yellow H2, 10.7" Flip down LCD monitor w/dvd. Wood interior trim, chrome locking fuel door, hitch step,

DRTYFN
11-05-2003, 06:14 AM
H2 Daddy,
Have your service tech take a look at it. You might just need to reprogram the thing.

Sand-hog,
What type of garage door opener did you/do you have? I'm sure you probably followed the instructions, but when programming timing is key. Especially if you have/had a Genie Intelli-code. The 30 second window and push-wait-push thing is where I kept messing up.

MountainH2
11-05-2003, 12:09 PM
I know some garage door openers require a 2-man programming.
Check out Homelinks (http://www.homelink.com/home/home.tml) website for programming instructions. Really helps if you can't get yours programmed.

H2 Bill
11-05-2003, 05:08 PM
It took me about 4 tries before mine programmed too. Not the easiest thing in the world.

2003 H2 Hummer, Yellow,Polished Whipple Supercharged, Edelbrock ceramics, catback,18" Ambush w/mudders,lots of goodies!
Y2K Corvette Millennium Yellow Convert/Blk/Blk, B&B headers, B&B Tri-Flo's, H-Tech MAG,GMS MAF, RM Racing TwinFlow.
1994 Chev 454 Suburban, Blown, Doug Thorley
1970 Trans Am, balanced, blue printed, Hooker ceramics

www.4swimwear.com (http://www.4swimwear.com)

sand-hog
11-07-2003, 01:38 AM
I have a Genie but im not sure if it is a intelli-code...but ive tried everything and the company that i baught/installed it for me also was trying and the tech couldnt get it to work. The remote transmitter works fine for me.
IT doesnt work on any of my other cars also..!!!

'03 Yellow H2, 10.7" Flip down LCD monitor w/dvd. Wood interior trim, chrome locking fuel door, hitch step,

H2 Daddy
11-09-2003, 10:39 PM
sand-hog, take a look at your fuses under the hood. My Homelink quit working because of a fuse. It was the SBO B1 fuse. It is on the right and toward the bottom. Pull the fuse cover off and you will see a map of all the fuse locations.