PDA

View Full Version : Review of my 37" MTR's

strongrhino
11-28-2005, 02:46 AM
Got all 5 balanced and mounted for$1500. Love the look love the ride. Balanced perfectly- rides close to stock. A touch louder but makes the H2 look much more aggressive. No rubbing and no issues. Would reccommend to all.

strongrhino
11-28-2005, 02:46 AM
Got all 5 balanced and mounted for$1500. Love the look love the ride. Balanced perfectly- rides close to stock. A touch louder but makes the H2 look much more aggressive. No rubbing and no issues. Would reccommend to all.

KenP
11-28-2005, 03:43 AM
I would love to see pics of them.

DRTYFN
11-28-2005, 04:58 AM
Had them. Great tires(at the time), but after you wear them out try the Toyo MTs. Better tire. Quieter, better ride on pavement and far superior off-road. And they look more aggressive.

strongrhino
11-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Just off road today. Played around a bit. It has been raining here in Ga and lots of sliperry clay and I was alone so I was a bit conservative. Mostly trails and some streams and I got some flex out of her and NO sign of any rubbing. I was going to tighten the torsion bars a bit but now I see no reason to unless my 05 suspension settles a bit. Never came close to getting stuck in the nasty Ga clay. Biggest pain in the ass was hosing off the mud and she still looks like ****. I am very impressed with the ride quality as well. I had her up to 90 mph with no shakes or excessive noise. Best 1500 I have spent in some time. I bought 5 so I will be on a 5 tire rotation every 3-5 k miles. Psi is 40 on the button. I am one happy mofo.

strongrhino
11-28-2005, 11:07 PM
I would send picks if I knew how. I am a little retarded with this stuff but I can e-mail them to someone if they will post. Any kind soles out there? Hit me up so you can see how good they look!

AtlantaH
11-28-2005, 11:24 PM
where in GA did you go? i live in the canton area and am looking for somewhere new in the area!

strongrhino
11-29-2005, 01:28 AM
I just ewnt to some sites in deluth. Also near my neighborhood the cleared about 50 acres with hills, downed trees and lots of dirt.

strongrhino
11-29-2005, 01:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AtlantaH:
where in GA did you go? i live in the canton area and am looking for somewhere new in the area! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you want to get together and screw around one of these days I am sure we can find some areas near Blue Ridge.