PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas on customizing the interior on a 2000 H1

Ryan01H1
10-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Im in the process of customizing the interior of my 2000 H1. It is currently a gray interior with the cloth seats. Im planning on changing it to a more black look, maybe black/gray. I was going to start with redoing the seats in a black leather with gray stitching and the door panels in a black leather on the top half. Then maybe replace some of the gray carpet with black. Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions for me. Here is a picture of the interior prior to me making changes. I will post some pictures as I go, if anyone is interested in the progress.

Ryan01H1
10-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Im in the process of customizing the interior of my 2000 H1. It is currently a gray interior with the cloth seats. Im planning on changing it to a more black look, maybe black/gray. I was going to start with redoing the seats in a black leather with gray stitching and the door panels in a black leather on the top half. Then maybe replace some of the gray carpet with black. Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions for me. Here is a picture of the interior prior to me making changes. I will post some pictures as I go, if anyone is interested in the progress.

Shawn from Angry Iron
10-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Carbon Fiber dash kit

Ryan01H1
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM
I was wanting to put one on there if I could find a nicer looking one. Any suggestions as to which ones are good quality, and does not look like a cheap stick on. Thanks