PDA

View Full Version : Show, Shine and Swap Meet

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Dragon and I are having Our first annual show this Sat. in Conway AR. if any are close enough and would like to come out please do and let Me know so i can pass it on to Dragon. We will have shop cleaned up for people to wander around in and see allot of the rigs We have done. My baby will either be in the paint booth or moved out for people to see at what stage it is in. We are just a few minutes and I mean a few minutes and I can get You directions that are very simple or do a map to 815 North Creek Rd., Conway, Arkansas 72032.
Big sign on building says MotorSportsAuthority.

Thanks
TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Dragon and I are having Our first annual show this Sat. in Conway AR. if any are close enough and would like to come out please do and let Me know so i can pass it on to Dragon. We will have shop cleaned up for people to wander around in and see allot of the rigs We have done. My baby will either be in the paint booth or moved out for people to see at what stage it is in. We are just a few minutes and I mean a few minutes and I can get You directions that are very simple or do a map to 815 North Creek Rd., Conway, Arkansas 72032.
Big sign on building says MotorSportsAuthority.

Thanks
TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Show went great today. Weather was clear and 75 degrees. Had allot more contestants than thought would be for the first year. We competed against the Thunderbird Air Show, Cabot Feast, and Wing Ding Feast in Jacksonville. I think We may move dates next year and have to take it to the fair grounds.
Had no trouble everyone conducted themselves nicely.
Felt that the sound contest had week competitors except for a 3000GT. If the H2 had been running I think I could have took it and I'm not set up for sound contest but, the cars seemed weak though. The 3000GT hit 155 DB to win.
We had half the shop roped off with 2 projects being worked on one being My H2. Eveybody seemed to really like the direction the Mall Queen is going. We are getting even more picky on what We add and where it goes. We moved the slim DVD/CDRW drive to the front of the center console lid instead of the side. The disc insert straight in from the shifter direction and We CNC machined a Hummer H2 bezel to go around the slot opening. It takes disc in by itself I think they call that slot disc? I'm not sure as long as it works.

Ken and PARAGON I told Dragon about You guys stopping by on Your way home and He was very glad to hear it. I told Him Dragon hopefully will have something really cool going on in a project. Should still be on My H2 but, very near complete.

TAZ

JamesT
11-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Pics!!!!