PDA

View Full Version : Leather Seats

bigtim
10-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know how the leather seat covers that are online look once installed. I have leather seats right now but they are pretty hard. The ones that are on teh internet look like they have extra padding. I was trying to improve the comfort/look of the interior.

If the seats online won't help, has anyone done any modification to their seats. I really like the seats in the 04's and was going for that type of look and feel.

bigtim
Does anyone know how the leather seat covers that are online look once installed. I have leather seats right now but they are pretty hard. The ones that are on teh internet look like they have extra padding. I was trying to improve the comfort/look of the interior.

If the seats online won't help, has anyone done any modification to their seats. I really like the seats in the 04's and was going for that type of look and feel.

bigtim

Beastmaster
10-12-2004, 01:56 AM
I've seen H1's with Katzkins installed on them - they really don't change the padding much.

Not too many people like the 2004 H1's seats. For a great example, check out the Arizona Hummer Owners Group review of the 2004 H1 here:

http://www.azhog.org/2004_H1_review/2004_H1.htm

Look at the second picture in the review and the seatback compared to my shoulder blade area along with where the head rest ends up.

HTH,
Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigtim:

If the seats online won't help, has anyone done any modification to their seats. I really like the seats in the 04's and was going for that type of look and feel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>