PDA

View Full Version : Console Lids

La.Swamp Lobster
10-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Has anyone customised their console lid in order to provide more storage?...ie cup holders or anything of that nature? I sure would like to find examples of custom console lids that address the issue of lack of spaces for drinks and other stuff. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

La.Swamp Lobster
10-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Has anyone customised their console lid in order to provide more storage?...ie cup holders or anything of that nature? I sure would like to find examples of custom console lids that address the issue of lack of spaces for drinks and other stuff. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

shipbldr
10-12-2005, 09:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La.Swamp Lobster:
Has anyone customised their console lid in order to provide more storage?...ie cup holders or anything of that nature? I sure would like to find examples of custom console lids that address the issue of lack of spaces for drinks and other stuff. Any help would be greatfully appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've just redone part of the dash (to the left of the driver) to address the same problem...

I'll get pictures up soon.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Sorry but, may be interested in the same. My lid has a DVD/CDRW in it running of a computer.
It may keep Me from making more room for holding extra stuff. Maybe someone will have a good idea or i can work something in with the DVD.

TAZ