PDA

View Full Version : Beeping, and power questions on my 00 h1

Ryan01H1
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I have a beeping sound that keeps going off in my 00 H1, its not the door or seat belt, because that goes off when I close the door. Could it be the CTIS, I have my airlines disconnected and plugged because I am doing some work to my wheels. Also I cant figure out why I have no power to the radio, heater a/c control, or dome lights. I dont have a manual for the car so Im kinda lost, I did check the obvious fuses, the 1 box under the hood on the left side, and the 2 little boxes under the dash on the left side. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

Ryan01H1
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I have a beeping sound that keeps going off in my 00 H1, its not the door or seat belt, because that goes off when I close the door. Could it be the CTIS, I have my airlines disconnected and plugged because I am doing some work to my wheels. Also I cant figure out why I have no power to the radio, heater a/c control, or dome lights. I dont have a manual for the car so Im kinda lost, I did check the obvious fuses, the 1 box under the hood on the left side, and the 2 little boxes under the dash on the left side. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

Beastmaster
10-18-2005, 12:35 AM
For the beeping sound - it's probably your CTIS. There's two ways of shutting it off.

1) Pull the fuse under the dash (not next to the CTIS pump). That will kill power to both the switch and the beeper.

2) Reach under the dash to the right of the steering column and there's a piezo beeper. Unplug it.

As for the electrical problems - I highly recommend buying the 99-00 Service Manual CD. You need section 12, which is the electrical.

This link will give you at least the fuse block schematic and what it goes to:
http://www.flashoffroad.com/electrical/fuse/HummerFuses2003.pdf