PDA

View Full Version : Piaa replacement bulbs

Centerfire
11-25-2003, 10:37 PM
While at the 4Wheel Performance store having my side bars tightened.. I went ahead and had the PIAA Replacement bulbs for my headlights.. Are there more then one type.. I just moved it from the side of the building to the front of my store... Didn't look much brighter.. In fact you could look into them and not much glare.. Could be all the lights around here throwing my preception off. Will get good look tonight on the way home.. I live out in the sticks and it gets dark.

Mike

Centerfire
11-25-2003, 10:37 PM
While at the 4Wheel Performance store having my side bars tightened.. I went ahead and had the PIAA Replacement bulbs for my headlights.. Are there more then one type.. I just moved it from the side of the building to the front of my store... Didn't look much brighter.. In fact you could look into them and not much glare.. Could be all the lights around here throwing my preception off. Will get good look tonight on the way home.. I live out in the sticks and it gets dark.

Mike

DRTYFN
11-26-2003, 12:51 AM
I bought the PIAA Super White bulbs, too. I like to think that they're brigther, but to be honest I wonder about whether or not there's a big enough difference to justify the Big price.

Centerfire
11-26-2003, 01:20 AM
Me too.. I just drove home form work.. I thinkthey are brighter.. This weekend I think I will put in one of the stock ones and one of the new ones and look to see if I can tell a difference.. Will let you know.

Mike

89vette
11-27-2003, 12:40 AM
I have the PIAA extreme white. They are whiter but I would not say brighter. I like HID better. Autobarn advertizes the Sylvania's for $399.00

03 Sunset H2!
89 Vette
02 Escalade

Centerfire
11-27-2003, 12:46 AM
Yep I have HID in my S2000.. They are much better... May end up with them for the H2.

Mike