PDA

View Full Version : Question re: H2 Radio

PewterPower
10-18-2005, 02:56 PM
I have an '03 Lux H2. This morning when I got in and started up the amps for the radio/Onstar didn't kick on. The radio powered up but the Bose amp (factory) and my downstream Xtant amp did not start up. The Factory amp runs the two rear speakers and my aftermarket runs the 4 speakers in the doors, sub, and the tweeters.

Any ideas what might make this occur ? Any ideas on how to reset ? Any fixes ????

Thanks in advance for the help !

Vicki

PewterPower
10-18-2005, 02:56 PM
I have an '03 Lux H2. This morning when I got in and started up the amps for the radio/Onstar didn't kick on. The radio powered up but the Bose amp (factory) and my downstream Xtant amp did not start up. The Factory amp runs the two rear speakers and my aftermarket runs the 4 speakers in the doors, sub, and the tweeters.

Any ideas what might make this occur ? Any ideas on how to reset ? Any fixes ????

Vicki

La.Swamp Lobster
10-18-2005, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PewterPower:

Vicky-
I had the same problem about about a month ago...didn't know what happened...I popped the hood and removed to radio fuse and re-installed it! that worked for me and i have had no other problems with it...hope this works for ya!
Dan...aka La.Swamp Lobster

PewterPower
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks....tried it..and it worked !

La.Swamp Lobster
10-20-2005, 12:28 PM
glad I could help! BTW, is yours pewter too?

PewterPower
11-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes.....is there any other color ?

KenP
11-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Pewter truck's radios break. Seriously. Just ask your service tech.