PDA

View Full Version : Any Hummer dealerships in Michigan have the h3 in yet?

C
05-22-2005, 02:04 PM
The dealers keep telling us that its comming in this day and that day and everyday they tell us ity doesnt come in...if you no of any dealerships that have them let me no (in michigan) thanks

C
05-22-2005, 02:04 PM
The dealers keep telling us that its comming in this day and that day and everyday they tell us ity doesnt come in...if you no of any dealerships that have them let me no (in michigan) thanks

MisterE
05-25-2005, 01:14 AM
I'm in the same boat...still waiting. Vehicle was built before the glitch that held them up from shipping, so basically it is just when it gets to the lot. (Fingers crossed for this week)

DeLeon
05-25-2005, 01:50 AM
Did anyone find out what that glitch was?

C
05-25-2005, 05:55 PM
This is ridiculous. I swera ive bee waiting and waiting alot like everyone else I hate how the dealers any day now or tmrw were expecting them LIARS! iI once again just got off the pghone take a guess what they said TMRW OR LATER THIS WEEK. ill bet thats a lie i probably wont get it until enxt week. lerts hope all goes well http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

firm
05-25-2005, 07:47 PM
2-3 months... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

C
05-26-2005, 07:24 PM
well just got a hold of one of the dealers that we were considering they told me they had a problem and not until the END OF JUNE! Of course we were upset so then we called our other dealer she said she just got her demo and everything today and they should be in tmrw or sometime next week.

angelus
05-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Heard from my dealer that the dealers who do not have their new Hummer dealerships completed will have their allocation cut. If construction is not complete they will basically be getting half with the other half being picked up by other dealerships.

HummerNewbie
05-26-2005, 09:17 PM
That is an absolute load of CRAP! Why should we be punished because they do not have the construction done. If this is true, its not very smart of GM in my opinion.

C
05-26-2005, 09:34 PM
GOOD NEWS! Our dealer got the demo in today and we went and seen it. All i have to say is WOW! Unbeliveable I can't wait till we get it. We talked to both him and her and they told us theyre pushin for tmrw. Now i took some picutres with my phone, the picutres arent very good because my camera on my new phone was dirty, but its black, leather, sun roof, ok fully loaded haha and has the chrome appearence package. AWESOME CAR! we sat in it and eveything very comfortable. some people on here have been syaing that theyre is only one cup holder in the back but ther is to trust me its very devious at how they did it but i am very pleased at what i saw and sat in. My self i didnt like the interior that much i thought it was ugly, that was my only complaint the back of the hummer is huge which is good bc we have two doberman pinchers and a shi-tzu. ok this thing i gotta figure out how to upload these picutres since there form my phone so ill upload as soon as i can figure out...sry