PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a demo or a first delivery date for PHX AZ?

H3 Buyer to be?
05-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey guys this site is awesome, and I know it will help me in my decision to buy a H3. I would love to see one in person and see if it is as comfy as it is good looking...

Also, is anyone pissed off that Legend Cadillac Hummer is charging $2200 over msrp for a Desert Paint Protection that is really nothing at all, and for tint?

If anyone knows of a demo or the first date I could see one with 50 miles of here I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

keep all the posts coming!

killian
05-23-2005, 02:56 PM
I talked to everyone local, no one seems to have a clue. A sales guy in Tucson is the most helpful person that I found so far. He says the H3s are coming by rail and then they'll be trucked in to the dealerships. Their paperwork shows that the dealership starts paying interest beginning on the 24th so he thinks that delivery should be by then.

What I don't get is when I call Hummer they said that my H3 was loaded up and shipped out on the 17th. From the factory to my dealership it's a 20 hour drive door to door but it's been 6 days. Is my H3 taking a tour of the southwest before it gets here?

H3 Builder
05-23-2005, 05:05 PM
They're dissapearing off our lots at a pretty fast rate. You all should be seeing them at a dealer near you, soon.

ckhagman
05-23-2005, 06:07 PM
It might not work now but down the line you can tell the dealer what you don't want to pay for, like the tint and desert paint protection. A guy that I work with got the XM ready charge radio taken off of his car because he didn't want it.

killian
05-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Just got a call from Lund, they said that my H3 shipped out yesterday. They said that it could be two days or two weeks before I see it.

H3 Buyer to be?
05-24-2005, 02:40 AM
Curious how I did, I feel OK. I got the Boulder Gray Luxury with Roof, and some stereo upgrade for $38K after all the taxes, and crap... They said I should be in it no later than June 25! I will believe it when I see it.

Hope I did OK.

H3 Buyer to be?
05-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Just another heads up, Jim from Lund called me and said they have a Boulder Gray in stock to see... Iam assuming it is sold, but I am going to check it out at lunch time.

Laura
03-31-2006, 02:47 PM
dfb