PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Mickey's Baja claw radials?

strongrhino
11-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Would like to know your opinions on them please

strongrhino
11-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Would like to know your opinions on them please

OrangeCrush
11-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Probably one of the best looking tires on the market.

One of the worst wearing tires on the street. definitely meant for off road.

Mark

HGW
11-15-2005, 10:54 PM
I have them on my Yellow H2---fantastic looking-get 10" rims or bigger---they hold the road well.

I have 30K miles on mine and they still have decent tread left.

You will hear them inside unless the wimdows are closed and then it is just a small hum the radio covers.

Best tire I have ever had on a big vehicle.

I off road in vehicles I can throw away if they get stuck, break, or roll over so I cannot comment on their off road capability. Many on here can do so.

Ernie Italy
11-16-2005, 06:11 AM
I use BC radial 35x12.5x17. Good on offroad, mud, rock, sand (with a little bit of gas and dont stop). On street a little noisy on stop. When I reinstall the stock BGF I say "this is another h2".

OrangeCrush
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
I have 30K miles on mine and they still have decent tread left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm impressed. I didn't think they would last that long. The few I've seen have been worn really bad. (Of course, it could be from the owner's lack of rotations)
If that's the case, I stand corrected. I've only seen about 3 of them on different vehicles and they didn't look evenly worn.

Glad to hear you got that kind of mileage out of them.

Mark

HGW
11-17-2005, 02:02 AM
Mine were rotated and kept with the right air pressure.

They probably still are not designed to last like some on the market.