technrd
12-29-2003, 12:41 PM
Sorry about that

DVJ
12-29-2003, 05:04 PM
Fiberglass or plastic?

DRTYFN
12-29-2003, 06:33 PM
Fiberglass. BOOOOO HIIIISSSSSS!!!!!! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
That rig blows!!!!

Centerfire
12-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Not my style.. But I'm sure they will sell some .

Mike

PARAGON
12-29-2003, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Centerfire:
Not my style.. But I'm sure they will sell some.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mike,
Couldn't you put some good looking stobes in place of those rocket launcher-looking lights?

Centerfire
12-29-2003, 11:02 PM
Yep I could do that.... But hmmm ,Rocket Launchers... hmmm Now that has some merit.. We are a Class III dealer.. Rocket Launcher, Mini Guns.. I may not dislike that hood scope as much as I thought at first.

Mike

Dick Renaud
12-30-2003, 12:58 AM
You could put in flame throwers and paint the front like a dragon head. Now that would move traffic out of your way on a run.

5spd
12-30-2003, 01:19 AM
Where can I get one of these, I like those glow top antennas.... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

technrd
12-30-2003, 02:18 AM
I really thought a few of you would like that front bumper...
I still have no idea how to make a full size piece, cost effectively, out of plastic...

technrd
12-30-2003, 02:18 AM
I really thought a few of you would like that front bumper...
I still have no idea how to make a full size piece, cost effectively, out of plastic...

technrd
12-30-2003, 02:22 AM
The real reason I posted this pic was to get some feedback as far as changes go, to make this bumper more appealing, visually. Do you guys think you could offer some input???
Thanks in advance...

PARAGON
12-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Post some pics from a couple of other angles. I kinda like the whole fascia being monochromatic.

technrd
12-30-2003, 03:34 AM
Phil, thanks for the input. We are still working on other replacement parts and differnet looks for the front end. This H2 is a demo vehicle for more than one company...my shop is responsible for the fiberglass work and the audio and video system. I am currently welding together a new front brushgaurd, that will definetly be more aggresssive and flow with the new lines that the bumper generates. As far as the OEM grill goes, that will be taken care of very soon, it will be all whited out with the exception of the lettering which will remain black. If there is anything you guys think would be cool or something you feel your H2 is lacking, please email me, and maybe we can design and build some pieces....thanks again...Don

3D Guy
12-30-2003, 01:20 PM
technrd

Okay this is too funny....... this morning, one of my staff brought some prints and film that we had process and printed. It was H2 related so they all ways show me that stuff, or if it's a chick with big hooters. The client is Mcmullen Publication and guess what ..... It was three rolls of your rig........ small world.

Now witch one of the three dudes in the shot is you ?

And no.......... I will never post clients images, so don't ask.

.................................................. ........
That’s just my opinion, I could be wrong......... NOT!!

3D Guy A.K.A. Brian Mundy

03, H2 Yellow, Lux, Sunroof, Air Suspension, 3rd Row. Brush Gaurd and 30gb iPod

technrd
12-30-2003, 06:45 PM
Thats really funny. I am the guy with the sleeve tats and the orange Laconia Rally Week shirt. So, now that you have seen the pics that are going in the mag. what do you think???By the way, that isn't my truck, I just built everything for it!

DennisAJC
12-30-2003, 07:33 PM
I love the bumper. Two Thumbs Up!
I hate the additional chrome and those ****ing nostrils!

All the above I'd never put on mine, it's not my ting. But the bumper I think will be a hot seller.

" S & B Member Since 2003 "

SRFCASTR
01-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Anyone with photoshop skills, I need your help.

I installed a factory pewter grille on my new pewter H2. Purchased (from Jason) a valence and brush guard in bare steel. I intend to powdercoat both after minor mods.

Two options:
a) Valance in OEM pewter with black brush guard.
b) Valance in Black with black brush guard.

My truck is in the process of being blacked-out (no chrome) and was looking for opinions on the above question and any offer to try a phtoshop simulation.

SRFCASTR