gc2488
04-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Ugh, now that I have my order number,
the operator Ashley at the Hummer
(800)732-5493 said she could not check status
and that an online status check is available
only for Cadillac, not Hummer. Earlier,
operator Nancy said that she could check status
(but at that time I didn't have my number).

Has anyone been able to check their order
status either online (best) or by phone
to Hummer, not just through the dealer?

gc2488
04-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Ugh, now that I have my order number,
the operator Ashley at the Hummer
(800)732-5493 said she could not check status
and that an online status check is available
only for Cadillac, not Hummer. Earlier,
operator Nancy said that she could check status
(but at that time I didn't have my number).

Has anyone been able to check their order
status either online (best) or by phone
to Hummer, not just through the dealer?

oneworld
04-29-2005, 07:57 PM
No i was only able to check my order via my dealer, the order # will have a scheduled for build date, and your dealer after plugging inot GM dealer network/internet, should be able to give info to you. My scheduled to build date is May 4th, so my dealer said that within a week of that date the H3 should be in production. Now for the slightly bad news. Today my dealer also told me that Hummer will be holding finished H3's back from delivery becuase they want to send each dealer a bulk shipment not just a few vehicles at a time. GM's idea is to luanch in volume > this is the word from my dealer 4/29 GM wants impact and they want them on the road

usetosellhummer
04-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Pray your truck doesn't get pulled for QC. I had several H2's held up when that happens. I'm excited for you both. I will have to wait do to $concerns. I will wan to know your impressions before I buy late fall or fist of next year. What did you order on your trucks?

oneworld
04-30-2005, 01:30 AM
usedtosellhummer > i ordered the following auto trans/lux package/off road suspension package/sunroof/black crossbows/blk tubular asist steps and A LARGE AMOUNT OF MUD AND ROCKS TO KICK AROUND > HOPEFULY > No crome just go to it stuff.
color bouldergray with black acents sounds so stealth.

gc2488
04-30-2005, 02:46 PM
OK, someone earlier said that he could get status
without going through the dealer. Too bad --
Hopefully the dealer will be responsive and honest.
I'll try. Please post followups after that
May 4th date, Oneworld, thanks.

Here are my prefs:
Boulder Gray exterior, Ebony (black) leather interior,
Luxury, Chrome, Off-Road Adventure, Navigation System,

and...

5-speed manual transmission. European style. Thanks, Hummer.

Have you guys ever rented cars in Germany?
Almost all rental cars there have manual transmissions!
It's completely opposite of the U.S.
That, and the lack of speed traps is quite different,
with unlimited speed on parts of the AutoBahn
between cities (yet the motor vehicle fatality rate is
much lower). OK, that's getting a bit off the H3 topic...

usetosellhummer
05-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Auto Tranny correct?

MisterE
05-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Hi All,

I just received a copy of my order. Under order content it list TPW: 4/25/2005

Any ideas what this date is for? I ordered way before this date and I know this isn't the date it was printed, any chance it could be the estimated build date?

partsguy
05-01-2005, 02:32 PM
I think that is completion date,When you
get the truck that date should be on the pillar
post.

HoKC
05-02-2005, 11:33 AM
TPW = Target Production Week
That is the week that your order is scheduled to be built.

angelus
05-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Dealer just faxed me my vehicle order detail and I called them about a few items missing/mistakes on my order. Found out that the Chrome fuel door and chrom wrap brush guard are not available at this time. Hopefully I can add them later. Anyone heard how good the Monsoon sound syestem is.

MisterE
05-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Checking Order...Good News!
Hi All, after reading this thread I decided to contact my dealer and get my order number. I called HUMMER today (the general number) and spoke to a really nice guy. He said I'm slated for build this week, then on average it takes about 2 weeks to make it to the dealership. He said to check back with them or with the dealer to get more information and transit info.

H3 Builder
05-02-2005, 10:51 PM
The Monsoon sound system is great. It amounts to a large base speaker in the rear, driver side, like a booster setup. It really sounds good.

HummerNewbie
05-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Builder,

Do you have any idea how it sounds to other upgraded factory systems such as maybe the Mach system in Ford SUVs?

angelus
05-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Found out that not only is the chrome fuel door not available, finding out if the after market one fits, but the chrome brush guard, the rubber mudder mats and the splash guards are also unavailable. Dealer is looking in to whether or not the H2 rubber mats will work and if there is am after market chrome guard. It kindof sucks that these items are listed on Hummer.com but not available.

usetosellhummer
05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Check out SMA or Adventure Accessories form Lynch. They will have stuff long before the dealers. Builder, if the fuel area is from the Aztek like the H2 them all the other fuel doors will fit.