PDA

View Full Version : Recall Notice H02051_S

Tedster
11-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Just got a recall notice today. They need to check to see if the Wiper Motor is defective. Some may quit working in severe weather.

Well I guess my 3000 mile service will come a week or two early. I plan to get my "Dealer Adjustments" done at the same time. I called and they do have the updated wiper motors in stock.

Anybody else get the notice yet? My build week is 10/07/02.

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

Tedster
11-18-2002, 07:51 PM
Just got a recall notice today. They need to check to see if the Wiper Motor is defective. Some may quit working in severe weather.

Well I guess my 3000 mile service will come a week or two early. I plan to get my "Dealer Adjustments" done at the same time. I called and they do have the updated wiper motors in stock.

Anybody else get the notice yet? My build week is 10/07/02.

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

SJ
11-18-2002, 08:12 PM
My build date was earlier than yours so odds are that I'm looking at the recall too.

I'll wait until I need to take the H2 in for something else.

buddy
11-18-2002, 09:04 PM
I picked mine up Saturday PM, 27July. No notice yet.

buddy

HummerGirl
11-18-2002, 09:10 PM
Oh great...mine was 10/7 as well.

Prolly gonna get a notice then. Only got a FREE OIL change certificate for mine at the dealership. But I have a feeling they will tell me...."oh since you are here..." and then let me know of all the recalls.

Wouldn't surprise me that there is a recall seeing that there is a fault with the wiper delay system anyhow.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com