PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Leak

Pittbullcpt
09-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Have a weird problem with my H2 going on. Over the weekend I developed a fuel leak, took it to the dealer thinking it was something stock related but they say it is coming from a solinoid with a braided fuel line going into it attached to the fire wall. They think it is related to the super charger. Super charger is from Kenne Bell, checked with them and they say that it is not anything to do with them! Any thoughts? I do have a fuel pressure guage that went in with the super charger from Kenne Bell and the Hummer dealer says the part leaking is labeled "pressure sensor". Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately my super charger installer moved out of the state!

Pittbullcpt
09-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Have a weird problem with my H2 going on. Over the weekend I developed a fuel leak, took it to the dealer thinking it was something stock related but they say it is coming from a solinoid with a braided fuel line going into it attached to the fire wall. They think it is related to the super charger. Super charger is from Kenne Bell, checked with them and they say that it is not anything to do with them! Any thoughts? I do have a fuel pressure guage that went in with the super charger from Kenne Bell and the Hummer dealer says the part leaking is labeled "pressure sensor". Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately my super charger installer moved out of the state!