PDA

View Full Version : H2 on MTV's Cribs

1BadAssH20
11-21-2002, 01:32 AM
Roy Jones Jr.'s red H2 was just on MTV's Cribs...the first time i've seen one on there.

-_MaTT_- <~~BADASS!
"HUMMER: LIKE NOTHING ELSE!"

1BadAssH20
11-21-2002, 01:32 AM
Roy Jones Jr.'s red H2 was just on MTV's Cribs...the first time i've seen one on there.

-_MaTT_- <~~BADASS!
"HUMMER: LIKE NOTHING ELSE!"

HummerGirl
11-21-2002, 01:34 AM
Will keep watching fer some on there.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

MAC
11-21-2002, 02:32 AM
Who's Roy Jones and what is a MTV Crib?
I know what MTV is, I am not that stupid.

Dew Hummer, St. Pete, FL
11-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Roy Jones, Jr. is a championship boxer...lightweight or something like that...very good, as boxers go. MTV CRIBS is a homes of the stars show, mostly for music stars, but some acting and sports stars, as well. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has been on.

DRTYFN
11-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Roy Jones Jr. is not just a champion boxer- He's without a doubt the most skilled boxer to ever step in the ring. He is absolutely amazing to watch as he completely dominates other fighters.
Sorry- just got a little fired up. Try not to let it happen again. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ktower_heels
11-21-2002, 05:36 PM
Aside from the fact that RJJ is the light heavy weight champ, and isn't even close to that weight, I think it's kind of cool that there was one on Cribs. Usually the SUV of choice is the Escalade. I know Shaq got one and the interior seats had to be redone for him to drive, but haven't really heard of too many other athletes jumping on the 'cool' suv bandwagon yet.

Arizona Hummerboy
11-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Mike Tyson got one, he was ordering his H2 the day I was in having my H2 service.