PDA

View Full Version : H2 goes to the right on take-off

H2 Daddy
11-18-2003, 03:40 AM
If the road is wet and I accelerate just a little bit hard away from a stop sign the truck goes to the right. I think I can feel the front wheels spining. Does this happen to anyone else?

I installed Gibson Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Airaid MIT and filter. I think I can feel a little more power. Do you think the Mods added more torque and now I am experiencing torque steer?

H2 Daddy
11-18-2003, 03:40 AM
If the road is wet and I accelerate just a little bit hard away from a stop sign the truck goes to the right. I think I can feel the front wheels spining. Does this happen to anyone else?

I installed Gibson Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Airaid MIT and filter. I think I can feel a little more power. Do you think the Mods added more torque and now I am experiencing torque steer?

2slo4now
11-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Yes.

Yes.

Dan from Alabama

Magnacharger etc.

H2 Daddy
11-18-2003, 06:57 PM
2slo

You must really feel the tug to the right with your SC. Maybe the torque management programing is something we should leave in.

Did you program your TM out with your programer?

Hummer Man
11-18-2003, 08:09 PM
So steer a little to left!

2slo4now
11-18-2003, 08:59 PM
TM is out. WOT is not an option on wet roads.

Just one of them things.

Dan from Alabama

KenP
11-19-2003, 05:31 PM
Here is something weird. When the tires break loose the rig spins dead LEFT, but the wheel goes right...weird. I need to go for a drive... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Black Lingenfelter Lux