PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Hummer Club - Alberta Chapter Launch.

MDimitri
05-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Hi Folks,

Just want to let my fellow Canadian Hummer owners know that I have officially launched the Alberta Chapter of The Canadian Hummer Club. I have been working with fellow owners out here for over a year now and have finally decided to take the proverbial bull by the horns. I have been working with Norm London in Ontario and have come to the realization that a National association is by far stronger than a independant association. If there are anymore Alberta Hummer owners here, please feel free to email me so that I can add you to my event planner. If you can kindly please register at the following web site: Canadian Hummer Club Once I am notified of your registration I will send you out the most recent club info. We have some really great trails out here and would like nothing more than to have a big group get together for some great photo's and just plain fun!

I would also like to extend my personal invitation to my fellow Hummer owners in the USA and elsewhere, if you're ever in our neck of the woods, and your driving you rig, let us know so that we can take you out on the trails and help you experience what Alberta has too offer. Your gonna fall in love with the Alberta Rocky Mountains and the trails we have here. Make sure you bring your fishing rods!!

Sincerely,

Michael Dimitrijevic
Alberta Chapter President. :)

HUMTECH
05-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Have ya thought of talking to the 2 Alberta dealers to help get the word out

MDimitri
05-14-2006, 05:09 AM
Have ya thought of talking to the 2 Alberta dealers to help get the word out

You bet and I have support from the owners right down to the Techs who work on the rigs at each dealership. The one in Edmonton is Southgate Pontiac Hummer, and the one in Calgary is Shaw GMC Hummer. Super nice and very responsive. I am sending posters to both dealerships along with generic greeting cards so that they can hand them out to potential future members.

Are you a resident in Alberta? If so please join up at the CHC web site (http://www.canadianhummerclub.com) and fill in your info. This way I can provide you with all the info on what we have planned in the next little while. If your not a resident, no biggie! I can still forward info to you if you like. Either way thanks you for your input!

Cheers!

Mike.

Fubar
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
best of luck with all your efforts