Ladder
tool mounts-jack, shovel & axe
tool box

Maybe--fog and driving lights

Any takers on a pkg deal! :D

ROX
05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Helloooo. Want a chrome Manik?:D

The GOBI's are for sale here on the Source, or you can PM timgco and he can hook you up.:)

PARAGON
05-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Mehbe he's selling one?:D

timgco
05-24-2006, 11:34 PM
:confused:

ROX
05-25-2006, 04:38 PM
:confused:What is that?

ROX
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Mehbe he's selling one?:DNope. I saw his rig last weekend, and he definitely needs a rack on it.:D
Paragon, why don't you come out and help me fix my offroad lights.:D ;) They all died.:(

PARAGON
05-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Nope. I saw his rig last weekend, and he definitely needs a rack on it.:D
Paragon, why don't you come out and help me fix my offroad lights.:D ;) They all died.:(Why don't you come down to Texas to the K-Rocks event and there will be a few of us that could figure it out for ya.

KenP
05-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Why don't you come down to Texas to the K-Rocks event and there will be a few of us that could figure it out for ya.Or come out here and I'll look at them.;)

ROX
05-26-2006, 02:46 AM
Or come out here and I'll look at them.;)I'm going to Indiana! Is that close enough?:D I'm trying to break the KenP record of longest sh!tass drives across the country just to break my junk.:D ;) Trent won't even ride with me. He's pulling the "I'll fly in and meet you, Honey" trick.

Big Z
05-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Just as I start thinking about the Texas event, you go and bring up Indiana! :) Then Cherrie says----Isn't that close to Mall Of America!:D

Now, doing BOTH! :D --That might get you the record------At least, for a short period of time!:D :D

ROX
05-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Just as I start thinking about the Texas event, you go and bring up Indiana! Then Cherrie says----Isn't that close to Mall Of America!:D

Now, doing BOTH! :D --That might get you the record------At least, for a short period of time! SWEET! :D Now you'll need the rack for sure.:) Can you pull my car for me too please? I'd rather ride in the Coach. thanks.;)

Jason
05-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Big Z,

I would be happy to assist, feel free to call or email me.

Additionally, the Gobi racks can be seen here:

http://www.h2source.com/gobiext.htm

Let me know what I can do.

Regards,
Jason
www.somo.com (http://www.somo.com)
954.547.8237 p

Big Z
05-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Sold on the Rack, deciding low profile or keeping the rails for added support :confused:

I wonder where, one would find a list of Planned events around the country??

DRTYFN
05-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Just as I start thinking about the Texas event, you go and bring up Indiana! :) Then Cherrie says----Isn't that close to Mall Of America!:D

Oh, you're so screwed.;)

Big Z
05-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh, you're so screwed.;)

roflmao! :D I said, Maybe!----If we roll the I-90 coming back! we could Check out the Big Heads, Crazy Horse, Sturgis, and Devils Tower Again!

Would have to check out YellowStone, (never been) Custers last stand, and.......................:)

All talk right now anyway! lol although, Anything's possible! :)

By the way, There's a story behind the--M of A reference! :D

Big Z
05-26-2006, 08:48 PM
The only benefit I see to the Stealth rack, unless you just like the look, is one of height. If you go in a lot of covered parking, or garage your vehicle, then the Stealth rack may be the better choice. If you don't, then I personally think the full size rack looks better on the H2.

I 'll get the full size, it was the 2 or 4.25" height I was deciding. :) Do I need a third rail if loading heavy?

PARAGON
05-26-2006, 09:22 PM
SWEET! :D Now you'll need the rack for sure.:) Can you pull my car for me too please? I'd rather ride in the Coach. thanks.;)Can you push one and pull the other ;)

Or stick one on top of the other sort of like this?

Big Z
05-28-2006, 07:13 PM
:D :D YOUR BOTH WINNER!! :D :D

Will Be in contact soon! Thanks