PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

PARAGON
06-22-2006, 12:52 AM
I've had my truck apart for a while..... again. Just finished getting it back together today because we leave for Texas tomorrow.

Don't have any pics and probably won't until this weekend but did a bunch of stuff and didn't complete a bunch of stuff.

KenP
06-22-2006, 02:11 AM
I've had my truck apart for a while..... again. Just finished getting it back together today because we leave for Texas tomorrow.

Don't have any pics and probably won't until this weekend but did a bunch of stuff and didn't complete a bunch of stuff.I'm quoting that because I'm sure you'll use it again. Hey, didn't you say that just before Tellico?:p

PARAGON
06-22-2006, 04:32 AM
I'm quoting that because I'm sure you'll use it again. Hey, didn't you say that just before Tellico?:pNow that you say that!

I think I did. And before Moab, too. SH!T No wonder I get so stressed out the days before we leave on a trip.

I just hope the truck doesn't catch fire or blow a tire. I think I added about 348 extra pounds of just wire. :confused:

I ordered wire from Waytek so I could work on these projects and they are still half-assed done.:(

KenP
06-22-2006, 05:30 AM
Can't wait to see what you haven't finished by September!:D