PDA

View Full Version : Ocala run on July 1st

HummerNewbie
06-28-2006, 03:09 AM
Couple of us are planning on heading up to the Ocala National Forest on Saturday to see what trails we can find. Anyone in the Central FL area that would like to come along?

Boss Hoss
06-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Have anyone been to this trail or will this be an experimental run?

HummerNewbie
06-28-2006, 03:37 AM
It will be more of a scouting expedition. I would have let you know but wanted to find some good trails before you came down so it was worth the drive. Since it is only about an hour away, if we find some good trails I plan on going up there frequently :)

I will keep you posted on what I find. We also need to find out what is in the national forest up closer to you in the big bend area.

Boss Hoss
06-28-2006, 04:09 AM
I need to do some research....whats the name of the forest again?

Boss Hoss
06-28-2006, 05:31 AM
Nevermind found it....not much info though other than you are allowed to ride mostly wherever you want whether marked or unmarked. Sounds like it just needs to be explored.

HummerNewbie
06-28-2006, 01:13 PM
There really isn't much info on Ocala either but I have been told that you can just go out there and find the trails. Hopefully we can find some good ones Saturday.

alldunn
06-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Couple of us are planning on heading up to the Ocala National Forest on Saturday to see what trails we can find. Anyone in the Central FL area that would like to come along?

Ocala NF has some nice scenery. Let me know what you find out. The wifey loves some Florida!!:D

HummerNewbie
06-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Ocala NF has some nice scenery. Let me know what you find out. The wifey loves some Florida!!:D

Not sure how I missed your post but will definitely let you know what we find. Looks like there is going to be three of us going, should be a good time.