PDA

View Full Version : Web site suggestion

vip808
07-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Would it be possible to separate the H1, H2 and H3 info when using the "search" tool without going into the "advance" search? I have noticed that it has become a lot more frustrating when searching for info pertaining to a certain model. The info returned from the search is mixed with all models (i.e. H1, H2, H3...) With the popularity of the H3 booming and the availability of information on everything Hummer on the website I can see my use of the "search" tool becoming more frustrating.
If this thread is in the wrong place could someone refer this post to the correct powers that be... thank you.

dеiтайожни
07-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Click Search, then advanced search. Type what you are searching for and in the Search in Forum(s) section, highlight whatever model section you are looking for info in.

PARAGON
07-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Would it be possible to separate the H1, H2 and H3 info when using the "search" tool? I have noticed that it has become a lot more frustrating when searching for info pertaining to a certain model. The info returned from the search is mixed with all models (i.e. H1, H2, H3...) With the popularity of the H3 booming and the availability of information on everything Hummer on the website I can see my use of the "search" tool becoming more frustrating.
If this thread is in the wrong place could someone refer this post to the correct powers that be... thank you.try doing a search on "search":rolleyes:

you can limit your search by whatever forum you want down to just the tech section if you like. Click on the search menu up top and then click "Advanced" and you will get all kinds of options to search for what you want.

PARAGON
07-09-2006, 07:44 PM
please PM KenP or COHummer for more detail directions

vip808
07-09-2006, 07:50 PM
thanks guys.. i forgot to put that in the original post about having to use the "advance" mode... i knew about the advance way but i'm so lazy and used to only seeing info on H2's.. i guess i've got to change my ways..