PDA

View Full Version : What is a "champaign breakfast"?

ShaggyX
07-18-2006, 05:05 PM
So some acquaintances of mine (my Sister's Neighbors) are in a band called Champaign Breakfast. My sister mentioned that a Champaign breakfast is a real thing/event/whatever but never mentioned what it is. I always thought the name was cool and all, but now my curiosity has gotten the best of me. WTF is a Champaign breakfast? Is it as obvious as it sounds (i.e. Champaign with breakfast)? Thanks :)

BlueTJCO
07-18-2006, 05:24 PM
it just refers to a breakfast with pastry correct? Like you want to have a special breakfast for guests that are staying so they awake to a "champagne breakfast" full of pastries, gourmet style though.........and other goodies........:confused:

ShaggyX
07-18-2006, 05:41 PM
I am an expert when it comes to drinking related activities ;)

Typical breakfast drinks are Champagne, Mimosa (champagne mixed with OJ) or a Bloody Mary. Most days I go with a Bloody Mary before work to shake of the hangover from the night before :DAs funny as that is...it doesn't exactly answer my question. :)

BTW...shouldn't you be working? :p

ShaggyX
07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Coffee break, you? :DJust slacking. :cool:

Racer-X
07-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Just slacking. :cool:

good thing I didn't hire you. ;) :D

usetosellhummer
07-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I thought it was some kind of way of asking for sex with breakfast?

Agriv8r
07-18-2006, 07:01 PM
:)

Steve - SanJose
07-18-2006, 07:05 PM
All about partying in the morning I guess.

S.

Mrs.ssippi
07-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Don't know what the hell a champaign breakfast is, but a champagne breakfast is breakfast with champagne served.:D ;)

dougwashere
07-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I would a imagine a champaign breakfast would be a breakfast served in Champaign Illinois maybe? Although I doubt they have special breakfast offerings that no one has heard of. Maybe someone from Champaign can chime in?

If youre refering to a Champagne Breakfast, as in champagne the drink, its just like Mooncricket said; a breakfast of fruits and pastries served with champagne and OJ. And of course OJ and champgne makes a Mimosa (add the champagne to the OJ, so the champagne doesnt bubble over as much).

EDIT...and Mrs.ssippi beat me to it :)

usetosellhummer
07-18-2006, 07:38 PM
there is "no sex" in the champiagain room!

KenP
07-18-2006, 07:43 PM
:)

KenP
07-18-2006, 07:45 PM
:D

CO Hummer
07-18-2006, 07:47 PM
So some acquaintances of mine (my Sister's Neighbors) are in a band called Champaign Breakfast. My sister mentioned that a Champaign breakfast is a real thing/event/whatever but never mentioned what it is. I always thought the name was cool and all, but now my curiosity has gotten the best of me. WTF is a Champaign breakfast? Is it as obvious as it sounds (i.e. Champaign with breakfast)? Thanks :)

You should stop hanging out with your sister and get out wheeling once in a while.

ShaggyX
07-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Stupid spell check on google picking the wrong Champagne. :)