PDA

View Full Version : Penis chopper

PARAGON
07-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Man cuts off own penis, Flowood police say
By Sylvain Metz
smetz@clarionledger.com (smetz@clarionledger.com)

Flowood police are investigating why a 28-year-old deliberately cut off his penis.

John Castellano, 28, address unavailable, reportedly drove himself to St. Dominic/Jackson Memorial Hospital about 2 a.m. Monday, entered the emergency room and announced he had mutilated himself with a large knife, Flowood Police Chief Johnny Dewitt said.

"He cut it off, completely off," the chief said.

Dewitt said evidence so far does not indicate another person cut Castellano. Hospital officials contacted police, who discovered the incident occurred outside St. Paul Catholic Church on Mississippi 25 in Flowood. Police said Castellano set up what appeared to be an altar in front of a statue of the Virgin Mary, according to police.

"They (police) found blood on the ground. Near the blood was his penis," he said.

It was then packaged and rushed to the hospital where vascular surgeons reattached it, according to police.

"Investigators are still trying to determine what made him do that," Dewitt said.

Hospital officials late Monday afternoon reported Castellano was in stable condition.

PARAGON
07-19-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm guessing the priest wasn't there for confession.

KenP
07-19-2006, 12:30 AM
Those crazy people from Mississippi.

HummerHippy
07-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Reading that just sent a shiver thru my body! How the fuk does anybody do that to themselves???

Agriv8r
07-20-2006, 02:27 PM
circumcision gone wrong??

HummBob
07-20-2006, 08:36 PM
why did I click this one:confused: EWWWWW :eek:

f5fstop
07-20-2006, 09:30 PM
I wonder if the surgery will hold up over time....:D

evldave
07-20-2006, 09:52 PM
You know how if you accidently cut your thumb off and they can transplant your big toe instead? I wonder if that would work for this. Maybe just switch things around in the operating room.

JamesT
07-20-2006, 10:19 PM
wuz it pussy envy?
i know...that wasnt called for....