PDA

View Full Version : Ahh Sunday

StarsnBars
07-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Fine mornin here in the midwest. Got some well needed rain the last couple days, and todays picture perfect, but I cant get away from the tube. My remote finger is busy clicking back and forth between the Tour bike final and the Brit open. MaMa's got some coffee cake in the oven:p Its a do nothin day today, then some stock car races tonight:) Have a nice day all,,,

DDWH
07-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Going to be around 115ish today:eek: ..............Only thing I have planned is to run my air conditoner at 70 and drink ice tea!:D

.........and recover from my buddies 40th birthday party last night:eek: ;)

Steve - SanJose
07-23-2006, 05:05 PM
California extremes in climate were really obvious this weekend. Yesterday I was in Gilroy and it was 115, then mid-afternoon in Seascape by the sea and it was 79 and later back to San Jose where it was 106. A/C in car and at home was a blessing.

S.

GLBLWARMR
07-23-2006, 05:17 PM
I am just hoping for a quiter day today than I had yesterday. I woke up yesterday to two low tires on my Eclipse. I had to plug screw holes one in each of my rear tires. Then last night I am re-hanging my dart board in the garage and my wife notices a f*&king huge bolt in the rear tire of the hummer. Three plug jobs in one day. As long as things stay quite I am going to sit here and watch Pocono.

The Juice
07-23-2006, 05:23 PM
I am just hoping for a quiter day today than I had yesterday. I woke up yesterday to two low tires on my Eclipse. I had to plug screw holes one in each of my rear tires. Then last night I am re-hanging my dart board in the garage and my wife notices a f*&king huge bolt in the rear tire of the hummer. Three plug jobs in one day. As long as things stay quite I am going to sit here and watch Pocono.

If you're really nice to the wife, you might get to do a 4th plug job.

Staying in the apartment and sharpen my knives.

devilsfan
07-23-2006, 05:24 PM
My lil bro was braggin about San Fran weather a few weeks back, nice to see he's finally getting his due. ;)

Not much planned for today. Gotta get the ribs in the slow cooker in about 1/2 hour, that should smell up the house nicely, mmmm....

Kid is getting his molars in, so we're starting on the massive dosing of Tylenol and Motrin. :(

Finally saw "Hummer Nation" last night! My cable was out the first time it was on (bastards). VERY well done, but one drawback - now I wanna go off road! Oh well, still get to go look in the driveway every few hours and smile. :)

Stacy

Racer-X
07-23-2006, 06:22 PM
My lil bro was braggin about San Fran weather a few weeks back, nice to see he's finally getting his due. ;)

Well the city proper is always cooler. Forecast high today is only 86. If he lives in the east bay it's certainly warmer. We hit about 108 yesterday in our valley. It's 10:20 am here now and we are already almost at 100. :eek: