PDA

View Full Version : Bye Davey

westhillsat
07-26-2006, 04:25 AM
Great Falls Tribune

State Supreme Court refuses to halt execution

The state Supreme Court has dismissed a move by civil liberties and religious groups to halt the scheduled Aug. 11 execution of David Dawson. The groups sought to delay the execution until the court could determine whether lethal injection was cruel and unusual punishment.

The state Attorney General’s Office filed a response to that request Monday with an affidavit from a Massachusetts anesthesiologist who said the risk of pain from lethal injection was “exceedingly small.”

Dawson killed three members of a Billings family in 1986. Two years ago, he fired his lawyers and asked to be executed.

I always love how these groups forget about the cruel and unusual punishment the victims and victims families went through. Forget the injection, just hang him high.

evldave
07-26-2006, 06:04 AM
I always love how these groups forget about the cruel and unusual punishment the victims and victims families went through. Forget the injection, just hang him high... by his nutzack:mad:

KenP
07-26-2006, 07:22 AM
GREAT! We (Virginians) had one go bye, bye last week sitting in the chair.:D

Ipedog
07-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Dawson killed three members of a Billings family in 1986.

I always love how these groups forget about the cruel and unusual punishment the victims and victims families went through.

Interesting how that always seems to be forgotten. Adios fuker.