PDA

View Full Version : KENP in the paper

Agriv8r
07-28-2006, 04:23 PM
ken, you made the paper...luckily they did not use YOUR picture...awesome pic S.P.:) :D :eek: :cool:

KenP
07-28-2006, 04:58 PM
ken, you made the paper...luckily they did not use YOUR picture...awesome pic S.P.:) :D :eek: :cool:Thanks. CP gave them the info. I just can't find it on-line.:mad: I'll be by later.

Bully13
07-29-2006, 06:15 PM
what...?!?!?! TELL US!!!!

Americas' Most wanted?

Bank Robery?

Man Saves bus from 10,000 foot drop?

Killed Bin Ladin?

What?!?!?

:D

HummerNewbie
07-29-2006, 06:25 PM
I heard it was a sad story about a guy that bought himself a new H2, did a bunch of mods then lost it to his wife :D

DennisAJC
07-29-2006, 07:39 PM
"Marital Tragedy - Wife flicks husband who later loses testicle" - Virginia Cronicle

No biggie. He still has one left.:D

Bastard's gottem all snuggled up tight.;):D

Agriv8r
07-29-2006, 07:40 PM
I heard it was a sad story about a guy that bought himself a new H2, did a bunch of mods then lost it to his wife :D
I HEARD HE GAVE IT TO HER BEFORE SHE TOOK IT:D

PARAGON
07-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Kenny Perry, a veteran who has dominated the Brown Deer Park course in past outings, may be a top candidate for a win this week. Perry has a string of six-straight top-tens in the event, as well as scores in the 60's in 13 of 16 past rounds in Milwaukee.;)

Marcmedic
07-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Kenny Perry, a veteran who has dominated the Brown Deer Park course in past outings, may be a top candidate for a win this week. Perry has a string of six-straight top-tens in the event, as well as scores in the 60's in 13 of 16 past rounds in Milwaukee. ;)

That score in the 60's was for 9 holes, right?

KenP
07-29-2006, 11:29 PM
Kenny Perry, a veteran who has dominated the Brown Deer Park course in past outings, may be a top candidate for a win this week. Perry has a string of six-straight top-tens in the event, as well as scores in the 60's in 13 of 16 past rounds in Milwaukee. Made two birdies, 3 pars and whole bunch of big numbers today.:(

But still had fun even though it was Africa Hot.:)

KenP
07-29-2006, 11:32 PM
That score in the 60's was for 9 holes, right?Bite me!;)

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Bite-Me-Magnet-C11750119.jpeg

h2co-pilot
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
It was just an article on local hummer owners. They had my tippy escalator pic in it and a little about how we are amazed at how many people we have met from all over and how we have wheeled with people from different states and countries. How I thought that we shared a bond only an owner could understand etc. It was pretty cool.:)

HummerNewbie
07-30-2006, 03:06 AM
That score in the 60's was for 9 holes, right?

No, it was 18 holes but I heard it was a par 3 course :p ;)

Made two birdies, 3 pars and whole bunch of big numbers today.:(

But still had fun even though it was Africa Hot.:)

Always good to be out on the course even when it is hot. Damn rainy season is getting in the way lately :mad:

HummerNewbie
07-30-2006, 03:08 AM
It was just an article on local hummer owners. They had my tippy escalator pic in it and a little about how we are amazed at how many people we have met from all over and how we have wheeled with people from different states and countries. How I thought that we shared a bond only an owner could understand etc. It was pretty cool.:)

That's cool. Post it...DO NOW!!! :)

KenP
07-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Always good to be out on the course even when it is hot. Damn rainy season is getting in the way lately :mad:I thought it rained in FL EVERY day in the summer.:confused: ;)

HummerNewbie
07-30-2006, 05:35 AM
I thought it rained in FL EVERY day in the summer.:confused: ;)

If you mean every day I am heading to the golf course, then yes, you are correct :mad: ;)

KenP
07-30-2006, 05:57 AM
If you mean every day I am heading to the golf course, then yes, you are correct :mad: ;)It doesn't rain on golf courses.;)

Today was the first time I swung a club in nearly a year and I gat exactly what I expected: Trouble. Trouble here, trouble there, trouble everywhere, but I pulled a few miracles out so all's good.

There was a time when I played 5 days a week. That was nice and I even looked like I knew what I was doing.:rolleyes:

Agriv8r
07-31-2006, 03:35 PM
:D

Andy C
07-31-2006, 08:17 PM
It doesn't rain on golf courses.;)

Today was the first time I swung a club in nearly a year and I gat exactly what I expected: Trouble. Trouble here, trouble there, trouble everywhere, but I pulled a few miracles out so all's good.

There was a time when I played 5 days a week. That was nice and I even looked like I knew what I was doing.:rolleyes:

Trouble, you dont know the meannig of the word trouble - the last time I was on a golf course I ran the cart into the side of my own truck.:o :o

PARAGON
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Trouble, you dont know the meannig of the word trouble - the last time I was on a golf course I ran the cart into the side of my own truck.:o :othen took pictures of it.:eek: ;)