PDA

View Full Version : Texas Redneck Games

ShortBus
08-04-2006, 02:15 AM
The Texas Redneck Games (http://www.baddrabbit.com/texasredneckgames06.htm)are happening this weekend in east Texas. Alto Texas is about an hour south of Tyler. We are staying in Lufkin at the Holiday Inn Saturday night! This is an adults only party with a lot of off-roading. :D Shiloh Ridge was widened last year to accomadate Hummer Happenings. It should be a lot of fun! They are expecting a crowd as large as 50000 people (we will see).:eek:

HummBebe
08-04-2006, 02:31 AM
TEXAS REDNECK GAMES - EVENTS
ALL REDNECK GAMES WILL BE CONDUCTED ON SATURDAY.
THERE ARE NO ENTRY FEES FOR THE GAMES.
ENTRY TIME FOR ALL REDNECK GAMES WILL BEGIN @ 8:00 A.M. ON SATURDAY MORNING. GAMES WILL BEGIN AT 10:00 A.M.
NOTE: MOST OF THESE EVENTS HAVE A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES AND IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ON ENTRIES. WINNERS OF EACH EVENT WILL BE ANNOUNCED RIGHT AFTER EVENT IS COMPLETED.
STARTER TOSS: This event will be for men only and will consist of the shot put of a car starter for distance. Maximum entries: 10 contestants.
MUDPIT BELLY BUSTER: This event will be held at the stage and you will be required to stand on the edge of the mudpit, hold your arms straight out, and fall forward into the mudpit to give it your best belly bust. You will be allowed to wear goggles and earplugs. Judging of this event will be based on the crowd's applause by using a sound level meter. Maximum entries: 10 contestants (men or women)
BUTT-CRACK CONTEST: The uglier your butt-crack, the better chance you have of winning. This is not a mooning event and we will only allow low hanging pants to be worn. The contestants will be divided into men and women. Judging of this event will be based on the crowd's applause by using a sound level meter. Maximum entries: 10 contestants for men and 10 contestants for women.
SPAM EATING CONTEST: This event will be for men and women combined and will be how much SPAM you can eat in a ten minute time period. You will be allowed to bring your favorite beverage to help wash down your favorite treat! Additional points will be added by how many whole fresh jalapeno peppers you eat while consuming your SPAM. We will be providing the SPAM and the jalapeno peppers, you just need to provide a big appetite, an empty stomach, and your beverage of choice. Maximum entries: 10 contestants (men or women)
REDNECK "FEAR FACTOR" TEXAS STYLE: This event will be for men and women and if you have a weak stomach, you don't want to enter this! In this event you will be bobbing in a tub filled with watered down tomato paste for items of our choice. We will announce these items when the contest starts. Each item will be worth a certain number of points and the person to accumulate the most points within a two minute time period will be the winner. You will be able to use goggles and earplugs if you prefer. This will be a contest for genuine REDNECKS! Maximum entries: 10 contestants
BEST REDNECK ATV: Everybody has seen these ATV's running around trails before, so if you own one or would like to create one, bring it on out and enter it in the contest. Unlimited entries for this event. You must take this ATV with you when you leave!!!!
BEST REDNECK VEHICLE: Everybody has seen these pickups or cars running around town before, so if you own one or would like to create one, bring it on out and enter it in the contest. Unlimited entries for this event. You must take this vehicle with you when you leave!!!!
MATTRESS CHUNK: How many times have you driven down a back country road and seen old mattress laying in the ditch? Well.....I'll tell you the way they got there. A couple of rednecks needing to get rid of an old mattress, iced down a 12 pack of cold beer, load up the ol' mattress in the back of the pickup and headed out looking for a place to chunk it. When they find the perfect place and nobody is looking, they chug down the rest of their beer, jump out of the truck into the back, grab the mattress and chunk it as far as they can, jump back down in the truck, slam the doors, and act like nothing ever happened. Well that's what this contest is all about....seeing how far a couple of rednecks can chunk a mattress out the back of a pickup. We will provide the mattress and truck. The rednecks will provide the beer. Maximum contestants: 10 teams.
DAISY DUKE SHOW-OFF: This event will be for WOMEN only. Cut-off blue jeans are the only daisy dukes that will be allowed. Maximum entries: UNLIMITED
BILL FOSTER & TOMMY PATTON INVITATIONAL WET T-SHIRT CONTEST: This is just a plain ole Wet T-Shirt contest. The only difference is that it will be divided into two classes, FACTORY AND MODIFIED. There is no entry fee for this event. Registration will take place at the office prior to the event. We will provide the wife beater t-shirts to each contestant. There will be a set of rules that each girl must follow to be eligible to win. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter and you must furnish a valid ID. Any additional money contributed by the crowd will be divided with 50% going to 1st Place in each class, 30% of additional money going to 2nd Place in each class, and 20% of additional money going to 3rd Place in each class. 1st Place for this event will pay $1,000 per class plus any additional money. The official job of wetting the girls t-shirts after the girls put the t-shirts on, will be auctioned off to the highest bidder before the contest starts. This extra money will be added to the prize money. Hey guys, just how bad do you want this job? Bring some extra cash, cause you might just be the highest bidder. The first place winners of the Daisy Duke and the Wet T-shirt contest get to meet Kevin Fowler and the band backstage.

WOW, looks like a great time:D:D:D:D:D

HummBebe
08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
DAISY DUKE SHOW-OFF: This event will be for WOMEN only. Cut-off blue jeans are the only daisy dukes that will be allowed. Maximum entries: UNLIMITED

LMFAO!!!!:D

wingnut2u
08-04-2006, 03:11 AM
Damn, I want to go but I have to go to San Diego for the wife's high school reunion. :mad:

Hey Short let me know when the next outing is going on in our area.

ShortBus
08-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Damn, I want to go but I have to go to San Diego for the wife's high school reunion. :mad:

Hey Short let me know when the next outing is going on in our area.You got it! September 16th, Trophy Club DFW Adventure Park- Grapevine Classic Hummer - Hummer Happening! We have invited some of the Gulf Coast group to join us too. October 13-15th, Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs Arkansas! You can email me at metroplexhummerclub@comcast.net, and I'll put you on the contact list for local events!

ShortBus
08-07-2006, 05:44 PM
This was a good time. Redneck was a compliment to these people :) . If this event is held next year at Shiloh Ridge in Alto, I would suggest the KOA campground in Rusk, TX. Staying at the Ridge is possible but it would be tough to get any sleep. This was truely a 24 hour a day event with no rules! It was a; be there at you own risk, environment. I heard that there was 25000 people at the event. This is only a 1000 acre park. You do the math! The sun was painful, the dust was stuck to your sweaty legs and arms all day long and I couldn't think of a better place to be! There was only Two hummers at the event. David Crow brought us in his new black H2 and Terry Porter was up from the Houston area. This was a drinking event with a little off-roading. I will get some pics up soon.

DennisAJC
08-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Are coloreds allowed?:confused: :D

ShortBus
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Are coloreds allowed?:confused: :DOh Yeah! Just need to be open minded!:D

ShortBus
08-11-2006, 02:47 AM
This is The Fear Factor Event (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1699339419653914844&hl=en) Video :D

ShortBus
08-12-2006, 12:52 AM
More Video of the event. (http://www.news-journal.com/news/mplayer/m/4444)

DennisAJC
08-13-2006, 03:55 AM
This is The Fear Factor Event (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1699339419653914844&hl=en) Video :D

What was that she was bobbing for? Gophers?:confused:

KenP
08-13-2006, 05:59 PM
I heard PhilD won this event:SPAM EATING CONTEST: This event will be for men and women combined and will be how much SPAM you can eat in a ten minute time period. You will be allowed to bring your favorite beverage to help wash down your favorite treat! Additional points will be added by how many whole fresh jalapeno peppers you eat while consuming your SPAM. We will be providing the SPAM and the jalapeno peppers, you just need to provide a big appetite, an empty stomach, and your beverage of choice. Maximum entries: 10 contestants (men or women)Where's the vid of the wet T contest?!?!?!

KenP
08-13-2006, 06:07 PM
This is The Fear Factor Event (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1699339419653914844&hl=en) Video :DI like these better. They showed up on the same page.:D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5850023535900007040&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-40977418481776257&hl=en

:D :D

ShortBus
08-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Fun Stuff Ken! Anytime your out here, look us up!:D

ShortBus
08-13-2006, 11:06 PM
The next installment of the Reneck Rodeo Series.
Factory (natural) Wet T-Shirt Contest (http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=852597|1&embed=1&t=2063)

This is one of the contests at the event. $1000 prize to the winner.:D

wingnut2u
08-14-2006, 03:25 AM
I am no expert ;) but I could have sworn that I saw a pair of modified's on that vid.

ShortBus
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I am no expert ;) but I could have sworn that I saw a pair of modified's on that vid.Yep! If you look at the lower right hand corner of the video, I mention the disqualification. The event was a little disorganized, and it was easy to see how a drunk girl could have made the mistake of competing early. It is too bad though, She would have done well in the Modified Class. $1000+ to the winner of that one!:eek: I will have the Modified Class video up this week sometime!:D There was sooo much going on at this place, It will take me a month to organize all of the footage.:confused:

KenP
08-15-2006, 11:10 PM
The next installment of the Reneck Rodeo Series.
Factory (natural) Wet T-Shirt Contest (http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=852597|1&embed=1&t=2063)

This is one of the contests at the event. $1000 prize to the winner.:DI saw bewbies.:D

Wingnut, your avatar isn't moving. Too bad, I like that one.

ShortBus
08-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Ken I like your new avatar. Here is some more video from the Games (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4740597860073892345&hl=en)

wingnut2u
08-20-2006, 03:49 AM
Ken
i like my avatar too but i cant figure out how to make it work, is there a trick?:confused: