PDA

View Full Version : Attn Tubs McFatty

HeimenHummer
08-10-2006, 08:43 PM
WTF????

You told me you were a clone of a married George Clooney not Fatso The Clown. I guess it's my fault for being so naive and a hornpoon for married guys.

Stop stalking me. Stop protecting me. You will never get a taste of my bootylicious MILF body.

I'd rather go head first into a wood chipper than feeling your clammy Twinky fingers on my hot MILFY body.

KTHXBYE

Jim_Cantore
08-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Well, if you weren't such a whore with a craving for married Hummer cock you wouldn't be in such teh predickaments.

Star Jones
08-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Il do him cuz I lik dah meety man. I sexxee ant I.

Tubs McFatty
08-10-2006, 10:04 PM
WTF????

You told me you were a clone of a married George Clooney not Fatso The Clown. I guess it's my fault for being so naive and a hornpoon for married guys.

Stop stalking me. Stop protecting me. You will never get a taste of my bootylicious MILF body.

I'd rather go head first into a wood chipper than feeling your clammy Twinky fingers on my hot MILFY body.

KTHXBYE

Great. There goes another 5 grand in therapist fees. Can I call you 55 times a day still?

Tubs McFatty
08-10-2006, 10:06 PM
WTF????

KTHXBYE

Can I also still follow you around the forum and reply in every thread that you do? I know I'm gross and fat and overly sweaty but I'm very e-sexy.

DDWH
08-11-2006, 12:52 AM
WOW!:eek:

Agriv8r
08-11-2006, 01:11 AM
WTF????

KTHXBYE

dont hold back