PDA

View Full Version : This Is Getting Stupid!.......

Big Z
08-15-2006, 07:18 PM
:mad: NOW!.......By Donating to the Red Cross!.....YOU..will..be!..SUPPORTING!......The Hesbo's, Their Families, And Supporters! :mad:...

No More Help From ME!

Just Pisses me off......WTF Are People............THINKING? :confused:

The Juice
08-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Relax drama queen. You're worst than a gayboy with a plugged pipe. And stop making stuff up. Children know no color or belief. Adult morons like you teach them the wrongs.

Now go fck your dog.

Big Z
08-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Relax drama queen. You're worst than a gayboy with a plugged pipe. And stop making stuff up. Children know no color or belief. Adult morons like you teach them the wrongs.

Now go fck your dog.

And stop making stuff up.

Watch the news Brainiac! Catch-up now!, it's ok to be a little s l o w!...Boooy! :rolleyes:

ROFLAO! Just Watched it LIVE ON FOX, & cough.. CNN, turban Top!

Now go Eat one for the gipper! :p

I think it's wrong for ANY ORG to Support THEIR CAUSE!.......A Terrorist BREEDING Ground is STILL, Just THAT!!

Agriv8r
08-15-2006, 11:25 PM
:p Relax drama queen. You're worst than a gayboy with a plugged pipe. And stop making stuff up. Children know no color or belief. Adult morons like you teach them the wrongs.

Now go fck your dog.

funny:p

f5fstop
08-16-2006, 12:01 AM

Now go fck your dog.

that reminds me of an article I read in the Detroit Free Press this morning:

EASTPOINTE: Homeless man accused of raping dog; it may die

A homeless man faces up to 15 years in prison on a sodomy charge after police say he had sex with his brother's dog.

Police say Delbert Holliday, 33, raped the dog in his brother's garage in Eastpointe.

Eastpointe Lt. Leo Borowsky said the dog may not survive.

Holliday was arraigned Friday in Eastpointe's 38th District Court. A preliminary examination is scheduled for Aug. 22.

"I've never heard of anything like this happening before," Borowsky said. "It's so sick and so bizarre."

The breed and age of the dog were not immediately known Monday.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006608150418

KenP
08-16-2006, 01:11 AM
that reminds me of an article I read in the Detroit Free Press this morning:

"I've never heard of anything like this happening before," Borowsky said. "It's so sick and so bizarre."Must not have an internet connection.:eek:

Z, More details please.

Steve - SanJose
08-16-2006, 01:59 AM
:eek:

S.

f5fstop
08-16-2006, 02:29 AM
Must not have an internet connection.:eek:

Z, More details please.

Eastpointe is a hick town that borders on Detroit. In fact, years ago it was called East Detroit, but the people voted to change the name so they weren't confused with Detroit. Another name we fondly call Eastpointe is Eastpointtucky.:D

Big Z
08-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Must not have an internet connection.:eek:

Z, More details please.

Watched a Live interview with the President of the International Red Cross Earlier. Said they were in contact with Lebino's And Hesbo's providing support, supplies, and relief!.... Said they don't take side's, but will provide relief anywhere, any group!...Also gave an 800 Number for the U.S. Red Cross! if ya want to help!.........:o :mad:

KenP
08-16-2006, 02:53 AM
Watched a Live interview with the President of the International Red Cross Earlier. Said they were in contact with Lebino's And Hesbo's providing support, supplies, and relief!.... Said they don't take side's, but will provide relief anywhere, any group!...Also gave an 800 Number for the U.S. Red Cross! if ya want to help!.........:o :mad:That doesn't please me at all.:mad:

h2co-pilot
08-16-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm starting a new non-profit called The Red X.:D

All your contributions will go into building and delivering a huge bomb. Further donations will help poke holes in the new glass for some oil.;)

HummerHippy
08-16-2006, 01:17 PM

Now go fck your dog.

What happened to "....Squeeze...."??? :confused: