PDA

View Full Version : The real SuNdAy ;)

h2co-pilot
08-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Good morning/afternoon.:)

I am still in my jammies about to fix some coffee. I have been in my jammies for 3 days or so- different ones, of course. I have a nasty cold or something, so does little mama. We have been cuddling on the couch and watching Noggin (and Hoodwinked over and over). No camp for her and no cooking for me. It has been fun- I love my little mama so much.:)

What is everybody up to?

ssgharkness020147
08-27-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm about to sleep of a long birthday weekend. Gotta sleep now, nite.

f5fstop
08-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Another wet weekend in the Pot Hole State. Dog is no longer limping. House needs cleaning, but who cares?
Have to finish laundry.
Going over to the Detroit News to see what the sh*t happened over night.

h2co-pilot
08-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Happy Birthday Hark!:D :D

F5, glad to hear the sweet girl is better.:cool:

Still in my jammies and IT FEELS GOOD! Fawk all you clothed and showered.:twak:

ROX
08-27-2006, 03:41 PM
In my Jammies, drinking coffee. Taking the kids out on the river today.

Good Morning Sunshine! Hi to Little Mamma!:beerchug:

usetosellhummer
08-27-2006, 04:16 PM
coffee, bagel, massage in one hour, Sunday's are good! ta ta

devilsfan
08-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey Carey!!!!! My b-day is today too!!!! Kewl. :)

Spending today shopping for b-day gifts I didn't get. Hubby told me to sleep in this morning, he'd watch the boy, then proceeded to let the boy open and shut the front door a bazillion times at 7 AM. Every time the door open, the alarm chime sounds. Grrrr. :mad:

Also watching the hurricane....stupid storm is heading in the wrong direction! Hey Jim, some help here??? We need rain and cool weather so badly.....we have 15 yr old trees that are dying from the heat....100+ degrees for about a month now. Already lost 3 trees, 4 more are on their way out. And a freakin mouse decimated my marigolds and pepper plants. Time to kill!!!!!! Maybe a dead tree will fall and crush it. :)

Contemplating getting the front windows tinted darker on the H2. Might get a price quote this week.

Other than that, life is good. :) :) :)

Stacy

KenP
08-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Recovering from cards last night, but feel pretty damn good. I probably stink, tho.

Stacy, we've got 60'+/- that died in our back yard and looking around the 'hood I see several others dead or on thier way to a fireplace. I'm not too pissed about this one tree in particular because I wanted to take it out since it could reach the house if toppled.

HummBebe
08-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday Stacey and Hark!:D

Aubs
08-28-2006, 12:02 AM
I've had a lazy Sunday. Stayed up way to late last night at Al's, didn't get to bed until 6am, and then got up at noon. Had some ice cream with my ex, and then took a nap. I was going to see a movie, but there's nothing in. Craptacular. And it's been like raining/dreary all day.

dеiтайожни
08-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Woke up...went to Home Depot to buy a generator, only to find out they close at 6pm on Sundays. :crying: The middle of the day was sort of a blur, if I remember what I did, I'll get back to you.

Sewie
08-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Slept in 'til about 11:30 http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sleep001.gif

Moved out to the couch and watched the last round of the Bridgestone. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sleep013.gif

Now I'm fartin around online, having a couple beers. :D

So basically, NOTHING!!! And loving every second of it. :D

KenP
08-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Deadwood and Entourage season finale's.:perfect10s: :beerchug:

Agriv8r
08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Recovering from cards last night, but feel pretty damn good. I probably stink, tho.

PROBABLY??????:dancingbanana: