PDA

View Full Version : Front end

AZH3
03-21-2006, 08:19 PM
A question will the dealership do the front end lift? just with the torsion bars. I am going to get my oil changed there and was wondering if they would do that or if I have to? I don't mind at all but jsut a question

wannabeH3
03-21-2006, 08:54 PM
**** i did my tortion bars over the weekend on sunday, that mod was so damn easy, if you cant do this yourself you are a nerd! want me to tell you how to do it? sheyit ill just tell u, all you need is a socket size 1" 1/16th, its big, then jack up the front of your rig right under where the front skidplate meets the second black one, then go to underneath your rear door on one side and the tortion bar is the big black bar and there is a big white bolt.. paint one stripe on the bolt and frame with white out then use that as your marker and twist it 2.5 turns tighter and boom that side is done. repeat on the other side and you are done! anyways thatll be 50 bucks!

humdoug
03-21-2006, 09:33 PM
wannabeH3 is compleeeeeeeeetly correct. It's very easy but don't forget to get the a front end alignment afterwards!