PDA

View Full Version : Idler Arm (new), Door, and misc H1 stuff

smashed&bent2
09-06-2006, 07:34 PM
I've got a brand new idler arm that i rodered for my rig, and never put it on. Sold the rig, dont need the arm. Was $158 new, I'll take $125 shipped. This thing is heavy, so shipping could be spendy. Make me an offer, its just collecting dust.

Also I have the driver's door from a 2000 H1 wagon (i dont think they are different, but dont know for sure). Its got some damage. If you're interested pm me and i'll shoot you a pic. Make me an offer.

I've got a bunch of misc. seals for rebuilding the geared hubs. Dont remember how much it cost. If you want it pay the shipping and its yours.

I dont check the forum every day, so if you are interested, you can call me at 530-242-6201. Thanks.

leenigen
10-26-2006, 06:07 PM
For the geared hub stuff, does that include the ctis seals and spindle extensions. I could be interested in those.

smashed&bent2
11-20-2006, 03:25 AM
it does include the ctis seals. as for the spindle extensions, dont know. give me a few bucks for shipping and its yours. i dont check this a lot, so email me back if you want it at skydtrd@hotmail.com

as for the idler, someone please take this thing off my hands. $50 shipped. its new, in the box. thats over $100 off!!! anyone??!!

lvs
11-23-2006, 05:17 AM
Where are you located. I may be interested in the idler arm if you still have it.

smashed&bent2
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
i've still got the idler. e-mail me if you want it, i dont check the forum often. thanks.