PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities who bought H2's

Tedster
11-27-2002, 03:47 PM
Talking to my Hummer salesman, and he told me he just sold a black H2 to Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz.

I heard Shaq of the Lakers bought one at a dealer in Florida.

Do you know of any celebrities who have bought an H2 besides MAC /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif, and the guys on Miami CSI.

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

Tedster
11-27-2002, 03:47 PM
Talking to my Hummer salesman, and he told me he just sold a black H2 to Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz.

I heard Shaq of the Lakers bought one at a dealer in Florida.

Do you know of any celebrities who have bought an H2 besides MAC /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif, and the guys on Miami CSI.

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

Zing
11-27-2002, 04:02 PM
I think Schwartzeneger (sp?) bought one because he heard Mac bought one. And the dude who was on CBS is now a celebrity, so him. By the way, I was in Palm Beach Florida last week and drove down Route 1 where all the mansions are. For those who don't know, this is the most expensive strip of real estate in the country...Trump, Fords, Rockefellers, etc. I saw 4 H2s parked in driveways. Quite cool.

MAC
11-27-2002, 04:41 PM
Why is everyone so mean to me? I think I will get a new name and come back as a woman, maybe with a name like HUMMER MAMA or HUMMER DIKE. Everyone will be nice and gentle to me and treat me like a lady. Afterall, how do you know Amy is a woman? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BA
11-27-2002, 05:09 PM
My dealer delivered two H2's to Demi Moore's ranch in Idaho the week I picked mine up.

h2fan
11-27-2002, 06:14 PM
whats up mac you know your cool /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dan
11-27-2002, 06:28 PM
You mean you're NOT a woman MAC?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

h2fan
11-27-2002, 06:34 PM
ja rule 2,mark jackson,sprewell

Bill Kervaski
11-27-2002, 07:28 PM
I'm a celebrity in my own mind sound count me in!

:^)

- Bill

h2fan
11-27-2002, 08:29 PM
ME TOO /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Hummer Man
11-27-2002, 10:42 PM
Shaq's is Orange - He drove it from his Orlando, Florida Home tonight to the MAGIC - LAKERS game.

MAC
11-27-2002, 11:48 PM
I picked up the boys at middle school this PM. A boy said "You are so lucky, you have an H2!". Always some boys or girls yell out "Hummer!" 2 mothers (strangers) in car/suv gave me thumbs up, 3 teachers said "Nice Hummer!". This is AFETR 2 MONTHS of daily drop off, pick up, thumbs up and "Nice Hummer!". Everyone lives in same town with average home price of $2.8 million, usually stuffy strangers smile and wave, no one do that to a Rolls Royce or Ferrari, goes to show Hummer has no snobby price tag/image, it's a friendly celebrity. Our boys are called Hummer boys, every girl knows them by name, wave goodbye and called out their names (That was my teenage dream.) We went to Blockbuster in the nearby town, naturally almost everyone on the street look at us (always), 14 yrs old son loves to lower the window and be seen. This is only 2 blocks from the Hummer dealer, Hummer should be a normal sighting, people still look at Hummer like they have never seen it before, something about it grabs the eyeballs, just like a celebrity. We feel like celebrities in the Hummer.

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by h2fan:
ja rule 2,mark jackson,sprewell<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get OUT!!! My cuz Latrell bought an H2?

My maiden name is Sprewell! Too funny!

(BTW, when I taught in an inner city school years ago, all the kids thought it was cool cause I was a white school teacher and had a black athelete's last name!!!)

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Beware%20Spam.gif

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:07 AM
MAC don't you just love being the coolest parent in town?

~amy

HUMMERDOGG
11-28-2002, 02:17 AM
Mac-

I just have to know where you live with the average home price $2.8 million. Wow!!!

-Wayne

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:20 AM
I think he lives in Northern California? Not sure...

~amy

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
Why is everyone so mean to me? I think I will get a new name and come back as a woman, maybe with a name like HUMMER MAMA or HUMMER DIKE. Everyone will be nice and gentle to me and treat me like a lady. Afterall, how do you know Amy is a woman? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honey, I am one All-American Girlie Girl!!
No short hair or flannel on this chick. I am also a True G.R.I.T. (girl raised in the south)

WE LIKE YOU MAC...chill out!!!

~amy

HeeHaw
11-28-2002, 03:12 AM
And I had my own show for years. Then I found out that Buck Owens and Roy Clark were Lip-Syncing. Lawsuits galore and I had to end the show.............but the heck with it.

Bought a Hummer

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"If I find him tonight, I'm do'n him T"
Christopher

MAC
11-28-2002, 05:20 AM
According to Seth, my former next door neighbor Barry Bonds bought a Hummer, no wonder he moved 2 weeks ago. I had it for 2 months, I was first. Twice I came home at night and saw this black Hummer with the exclusive H2 running lights coming my way on my own street. I have been wondering who that was. Can you imagine that? 2 Hummers next doors, how embarrassing!