PDA

View Full Version : Where are the marker lights?

firm
05-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I still haven't seen a dealer with marker lights on their H3's....hmmmmm http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

firm
05-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I still haven't seen a dealer with marker lights on their H3's....hmmmmm http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

DRTYFN
05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
REDUNDANT THREAD!!!
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2706067735/m/3321074421

HoKC
05-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Installed and sold a set of off road lights yesterday. I have a set of marker lights that I installed but have not sold yet sitting here on the lot.

HummerNewbie
05-27-2005, 03:09 PM
KC, where have you been? What kind of inventory have you gotten?

HoKC
05-27-2005, 03:14 PM
I have been buried lately, we have had about 18 drop so far. We have had a good spread of everything from base units (drove a manual finally) to loaded Lux packages. I have seen all the trim combo's now except the green interior as well. News from this morning is:

ASF (Roof Rail Airbags) is no longer on constraint. Orders will be accepted starting with this week's DOSP cycle.

New Colors available to Order -- Starting with the May 26th dealer order cycle, 46U Slate Blue Metallic & 22U Superior Blue orders will be accepted with limited availability. Ramp-up for these 2 new colors will be completed by mid-August. See your order guide for an update to the color and trim chart, 46U is restricted from 32J, Shadow Green cloth and 22U is restricted from 32J and 423, Ebony/Morocco leather.

Build Status
Vehicles Produced to Date: 4,500
Vehicles Shipped to Date: 2,500

HummerNewbie
05-27-2005, 03:56 PM
KC, you just made my day with the news about Slate Blue. Don't know if I will wait that long or not but will have to see. Not sure where it was posted or who posted it, but I heard that dealers that have not completed their new buildings are having their orders cut in half. The units that are not going to these dealers are going to dealers that do have the new buildings finished. Have you heard this? I have so much vacation I need to use, maybe I will just come up there to visit family and take delivery from you instead http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HoKC
05-27-2005, 04:12 PM
What I have heard is that dealers that have their facilities done get a 35% increase in allocation over those that do not. If you get up this way swing by and see us. here is the list of dealers that have facilities at this point.

HUMMER Facilities Update -- The following dealers are currently operating out of their permanent HUMMER Image facilities. Congratulations to each and good luck!
West Region
Parkway HUMMER, Valencia, CA
Cerritos HUMMER, Cerritos, CA
Jerry Seiner HUMMER, South Jordan, UT
HUMMER of Bellevue, WA
George Gee HUMMER, Liberty Lake, WA
White's Mountain HUMMER, Casper, WY
Three-Way HUMMER, Bakersfield, CA
HUMMER of Sacramento, CA
HUMMER of Thousand Oaks, CA
Jessup HUMMER, Cathedral City, CA
Edmark HUMMER, Nampa, ID
Al Serra HUMMER, Colorado Springs, CO
Frontier HUMMER, Billings, MT
Winkel HUMMER, Reno, NV
McCann HUMMER of Fife, WA
Marvin K. Brown HUMMER, San Diego, CA
Park Royale HUMMER, San Rafael, CA
Al Serra HUMMER, Colorado Springs, CO

South Central Region
Landers HUMMER, Benton, AR
Landers HUMMER North, Fayetteville, AR
Rogers-Dabbs Chevrolet HUMMER, Brandon, MS
HUMMER of Kansas City, Shawnee Mission, KS
Sunrise HUMMER, Memphis, TN
Classic HUMMER, Grapevine, TX
Scoggin-Dickey HUMMER Lubbock, TX
Bert Ogden HUMMER, Mission, TX
Gerry Lane HUMMER, Baton Rouge, LA
Bob Moore HUMMER, Oklahoma City, OK
McGinnis HUMMER, Houston, TX
Orr HUMMER, Shreveport, LA
Lynch HUMMER, Chesterfield, MO
Bravo HUMMER, El Paso, TX
Frank Kent HUMMER, Ft. Worth, TX

Southeast Region
Joe Bullard HUMMER, Mobile, AL
HUMMER of Wilmington, NC
Flow HUMMER, Winston-Salem, NC
Hendrick HUMMER, Cary, NC
Crest HUMMER, Birmingham, AL
Love HUMMER, Columbia, SC
Hall HUMMER, Virginia Beach, VA
DeVoe HUMMER, Bonita Springs, FL

Northeast Region
Crowley HUMMER, Hartford, CT
Scott HUMMER, Emmaus, PA
Anderson HUMMER, Cockeysville, MD
Dobles HUMMER, Manchester, NH

North Central Region
D & D HUMMER, Davenport, IA
Al Serra HUMMER, Grand Blanc, MI
Capitol HUMMER, Lansing, MI
Wally McCarthy's HUMMER, Roseville, MN
Greenwood HUMMER, Youngstown, OH
HUMMER of Sioux Falls, SD
Bergstrom HUMMER of the Chippewa Valley, Eau Claire, WI
Bergstrom HUMMER of Madison, WI
Bergstrom HUMMER of Milwaukee, WI
Bergstrom HUMMER, Neenah, WI
Betts HUMMER, Des Moines, IA
Ed Schmidt HUMMER, Maumee, OH
Betts HUMMER, Clive, IA
Suburban HUMMER, Troy, MI
HUMMER of Naperville, Lisle, IL

HummerNewbie
05-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the list. I will definitely plan on stopping by whether it is to come up shortly to get an H3 or just the next time I am in town.

firm
05-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah DRTYFN, I'm double posting attention whore. You like that don't you. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-27-2005, 04:35 PM
What about Weseloh and Sons of San Juan Capistrano, CA??? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

firm
05-27-2005, 04:40 PM
hummer h3 4 me- they had a ton of them this morning

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-27-2005, 04:57 PM
What!!!!!!!!!! They Have them, Are You SURE????

I'll have to call them!!!!!!!

firm
05-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Their website shows that they have 40 of them. 28 LUX series, why so many???

HUMMER H3 4 ME
05-27-2005, 07:36 PM
That's in Carlsbad not San Juan Capistrano...

DeLeon
05-28-2005, 12:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HoKC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a set of marker lights that I installed but have not sold yet sitting here on the lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you get those? My dealer said they would not be available for while, but wasn't able to tell me how long I'd have to wait thought.. any ideas?

H34me?
05-28-2005, 10:39 AM
I wonder if there has been a delay with shipment of the H3 to the Dealers who have not finished their new buildings (like mine). I have been hearing this week for the H3 for over 2 weeks. The Dealerships around me all offer great purchase incentives Memorial Day Weeekend and that makes me seriously consider just getting a Suburban. But I'll kick myself if I like the H3 better. Does anyone know if Hummer in Youngstown, Ohio has gotten H3's in yet? I may have to make a drive there this weekend.

4churchill
05-28-2005, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Park Royale HUMMER, San Rafael, CA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Our first batch should be hitting any day now. I just ordered 13 more yesterday to round out my total number to 40...Good mix of Lux, Adventure, 4 base manual, and a bunch of Lux w/ offroad suspension pkge.

DRTYFN
05-28-2005, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by firm:
Yeah DRTYFN, I'm double posting attention whore. You like that don't you. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

HoKC
05-30-2005, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HoKC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a set of marker lights that I installed but have not sold yet sitting here on the lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you get those? My dealer said they would not be available for while, but wasn't able to tell me how long I'd have to wait thought.. any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our local Dealer Parts warehouse had some already instock and we got them from him.

killian
05-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Can you UPS some marker lights out to me?

HoKC
05-30-2005, 06:13 PM
I can check tomorrow if we have any more, Our parts department is closed today.

killian
05-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Right on, Thanks.

DeLeon
05-30-2005, 06:26 PM
I was going to ask the same question... please let me know if you have them available!

Hummer Guy
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
Roof marker lamps for H3 -- 579.14 (tax included) plus shipping (20-40 bucks) looking at around 600 total. Plenty in stock here. Let me know if you're interested.

Brian Dooley
214-366-7014
Sewell Hummer

DeLeon
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Roof marker lamps for H3 -- 579.14 (tax included) plus shipping (20-40 bucks) looking at around 600 total. Plenty in stock here. Let me know if you're interested.

Brian Dooley
214-366-7014
Sewell Hummer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Hummer Guy, I am interested! Just let me get my H3 first :-) Dealer said it should be in today or tomorrow, I've heard the same for weeks but I just hope this time is true...

Are those the stock marker lamps? Does it have any installation instructions or would I have to take them to my Dealer to have them installed?

Thanks for the info!!

Hummer Guy
05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeLeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Roof marker lamps for H3 -- 579.14 (tax included) plus shipping (20-40 bucks) looking at around 600 total. Plenty in stock here. Let me know if you're interested.

Brian Dooley
214-366-7014

Hey Hummer Guy, I am interested! Just let me get my H3 first :-) Dealer said it should be in today or tomorrow, I've heard the same for weeks but I just hope this time is true...

Are those the stock marker lamps? Does it have any installation instructions or would I have to take them to my Dealer to have them installed?

Thanks for the info!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These are the H3 lamps coming from GM. I'm sure it has installation instructions, but I know that these involve drilling into the roof (hence the factory-installed slowdown). I would take them into your local dealer, it may be worth the money to avoid an installation headache. When are you planning on getting your truck?

DeLeon
05-31-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks for your reply Hummer Guy, I want to get my truck ASAP, as I mentioned before, my dealer said it would be in today or tomorrow... I sent you an email asking you some questions to your @hummerguy.net address, did you get it?

Hummer Guy
05-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Unfortunately I do not have access to that email here - bdooley@sewell.com is best. Want me to let you know when we get in stock that isn't sold? You could have your truck sooner than you thought. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

H3 Buyer to be?
06-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Just curiously, not being the Hummer expert, what is the deal with the lights? Is it looks, are they usable, or is it just something to do? Seams like a bunch of cash for a couple lights...

DeLeon
06-01-2005, 05:51 AM
I just do it for the look, I really like the way they look... I know that I could probably get after market marker lights for less $ but I want to get the stock ones because I've seen them installed and I know they look great... I agree it is a lot of money for marker lights though... I guess is just another GM's marketing strategy...

Hummer Guy
06-01-2005, 12:32 PM
One thing about the GM marker lights is that they don't mess up your clearance. The larger ones on the H2 from GM typically cannot go into a garage w/out folding down. Overall they're about as useful as your brights...good for flashing at people and a little boost on a deserted road.

partsguy
06-01-2005, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer Guy:
Roof marker lamps for H3 -- 579.14 (tax included) plus shipping (20-40 bucks) looking at around 600 total. Plenty in stock here. Let me know if you're interested.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Retail plus 8.5% good price! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Brian Dooley
214-366-7014

Hummer Guy
06-01-2005, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by partsguy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer Guy:
Roof marker lamps for H3 -- 579.14 (tax included) plus shipping (20-40 bucks) looking at around 600 total. Plenty in stock here. Let me know if you're interested.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Retail plus 8.5% good price! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Brian Dooley
214-366-7014
Sewell Hummer </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Retail is only 10 bucks over cost. The quote was w/ Texas tax included...if you can get 'em cheaper, go for it.

PARAGON
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Why charge out of state people Texas taxes?

partsguy
06-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Retail is 535.00!new kind of female double
talk! No offence to our highly reguarded female members http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gifTexas taxes that high?Man...
you folks need to move!
And as a matter of fact I can!
I'm just stating a fact not giving you a hard time!
Jeff

Hummer Guy
06-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Tax here SUCKS..I think we're at 7.25 or 8.25..I don't know which, I'm new to Texas. The upside is no personal income tax. And good call Phil, I think everyone is using different terms and thinking different products. The offroad lamps still don't mess up your clearance. The marker lamps are more aesthetic. You can't have both on this truck. Sorry for the confusion--my mistake.

H3 Buyer to be?
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
But since shipping out of state should be no taxes... Might want to check with parts on that. Like if I order wheels from Vegas and have them shipped, there is no tax for me here in AZ at all. If I go pick them up, I have to pay tax.

DeLeon
06-01-2005, 04:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But since shipping out of state should be no taxes... Might want to check with parts on that. Like if I order wheels from Vegas and have them shipped, there is no tax for me here in AZ at all. If I go pick them up, I have to pay tax. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true... Hummer Guy, any change we can get them without the tax? Also, those are the MARKER lights we're talking about right? I don't want to get the off-road lights instead...

killian
06-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Ok, so I contacted Lund today and asked them for price and availability on marker lights. They said that they can book me in on Tuesday to have them fitted but, A) they want to paint them to match the vehicle color and B) they're wanting to charge me almost a grand installed. First off I don't believe they're supposed to be painted to match. Every picture that I've seen the marker lights are mounted on the same color plastic as the rest of the vehicle trim. Second, a GRAND? Are you f@*#ing serious?!?

firm
06-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Sounds about right. $695 for the lights, 250-300 for labor. That's why you get everything you want up front.

HummerNewbie
06-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Isn't Lund the dealer that like to paint the plastic on H2s to match the body? I like it myself but that should be up to you, not just a way for them to make more money without asking.