PDA

View Full Version : HGW Hummer Gathering

HGW
09-18-2006, 01:29 PM
If you are interested, please contact me at info@hummersgonewild.com

HeimenHummer
09-18-2006, 06:14 PM
Hey HGW,

Are you married? I think I'm in love with you. We have to meet.

But only if you're short, bald, wrinkly, smell like cabbage and have a striking resemblence to Gollum.

Then I would do you.

KenP
09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
We had a number of H1's at the last event.
They were a big hit on the track.

If you want to attend this event, please contact me at info@hummersgonewild.comJohn, we heard you were at Richmond a couple of weekends ago. Paragon, Dennis and myself were there for the Cup race but couldn't locate you. Or were you there for the ARCA race?

HGW
09-18-2006, 10:24 PM
I get pit and garage passes to all Nascar events----my Hummers were not there though. My black Hummer is now in a promotional partnership with Nu South Lemonade--who sponsors Rusty Wallace's son-Steve-makes it easy for me to get passes. One Hummer was in MI and the other in Atlanta that weekend.

I wish I knew you were attending but I don't come on here much anymore.
You can always reach me at info@hummersonly.net

I would love to meet up with you sometime.

I will be in Talladega and Atlanta and more this year.

I see the forum still has its share of dickheads---like HeimenHummer.

John

Pic is in Kenny Wallace's hauler on a hot day!

Connie_Chung
09-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Is that chest sweat I see in the picture? GROSS!

HGW
09-18-2006, 10:42 PM
R--on pit lane before Busch race in Gateway.

For you Ken--keep in touch!

JAS

KenP
09-19-2006, 04:56 AM
Never did pull for Steve, but I will now that I have a reason to!:beerchug:

The wife, myself, Paragon and his wife have toyed with trying to get tickets to Talledega, but rooms would be the biggest problem. I'll let you know what we end up doing.

Pit passes at RIR were sweet because you could get so close to the teams unlike the larger tracks. Lots of fun.:perfect10s:

Will keep in touch, of course. Great pics. It looks like you're having a blast.

DennisAJC
09-19-2006, 05:01 AM
R--on pit lane before Busch race in Gateway.

For you Ken--keep in touch!

JAS

Didn't see much in the way of pretty women at the pits. But it was fun.:excited:

We kept lookin around the lot saying, "I bet you HGW is around here somewhere."

Too many people and too many vehicles.

HGW
09-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Dennis:

It was the Chase weekend--way too much going on.

NASCAR has stopped the good looking chicks thing, except for the some of the driver's wives. We bring our HGW girls and everyone is happy.

Hamlin---at Gateway--as Busch Pole Sitter.

HGW
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
HeimenHummer----my post saying what a dickhead you are was deleted form here. Guess they keep your fu..cked up comments, but my replies are deleted.

And Connie does not count on here anyway---just an old "founding" fart on here grabbing adresses. What a sad way to live---is it not bad enough being yourself Connie? You have to create other cyber dickheads too?--get a life man, really.

I guess I missed my dream of becoming a founding father of a forum. Instead I will have to travel all over the country, meeting some of the best people around. I guess it is not too late for me to become a founding father of another forum--only if I try real hard, it may come true some day.