PDA

View Full Version : Folding laundry

partsguy
09-22-2006, 01:38 AM
How many male's do this? I do all I can to get out of it,but baseball
practice only goes till 7:00.

And that Reality show is on at 8:00 on thursdays.

So I'm folding away on Thursdays!!!!:violin: :confused: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

DDWH
09-22-2006, 01:41 AM
I don't fold the laundry, but I do the dishes!!!:rant: :violin:

Mrs.ssippi
09-22-2006, 01:46 AM
All my husband has to do is cut the grass. I do everything else. But I am a stay home mom and a southern belle. :p

Steve - SanJose
09-22-2006, 01:56 AM
I do laundry, my wife does dishes. She's better at dishes than I am.

S.

partsguy
09-22-2006, 01:58 AM
I mow the lawn but with a MP3 player so it's more like time alone then work.Metallica,Hendrix and Frank Zappa fill my ears while I mow.No issue you there!!!Oh I forgot Stevie Ray Vaugh!:beerchug:
Don't let him fool you ! Stay at home people with youngin's have the tougher job.

I let the dish washer do the after dinner work.I don't cook so I clean up afterwards.

HummerNewbie
09-22-2006, 02:29 AM
All my husband has to do is cut the grass. I do everything else. But I am a stay home mom and a southern belle. :p

Is that technically correct? :shhh:

timgco
09-22-2006, 02:35 AM
All my husband has to do is cut the grass. I do everything else. But I am a stay home mom and a HAWT southern belle. :p

There I think that is the PC term.

KenP
09-22-2006, 02:53 AM
This isn't about Dennis?!?!?!

She weeds the flower beds, I spray the flower beds
She makes dinner, I buy dinner
She messes up the dishes, I clean them
She does the laundry, I don't
She drinks coffee, I drink beer

Mrs.ssippi
09-22-2006, 03:13 AM
I mow the lawn but with a MP3 player so it's more like time alone then work.Metallica,Hendrix and Frank Zappa fill my ears while I mow.No issue you there!!!Oh I forgot Stevie Ray Vaugh!:beerchug:
Don't let him fool you ! Stay at home people with youngin's have the tougher job.

I let the dish washer do the after dinner work.I don't cook so I clean up afterwards. I heart Stevie Ray Vaugh and double trouble. Great tunes!

I agree being a stay home mom is a tough job. But I can tell you it is more rewarding than any job that I can think of. I would not trade my life with anyone. Being a wife and mother is all I ever wanted to do. :D

f5fstop
09-22-2006, 12:16 PM
How many male's do this? I do all I can to get out of it,but baseball
practice only goes till 7:00.

And that Reality show is on at 8:00 on thursdays.

So I'm folding away on Thursdays!!!!:violin: :confused: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Folding is like ironing...WHY do it. You will just end up messing them up when you wear them. My clothes come straight out of the dryer and are hung immediately; shirts, pants, etc.
Similar to making a bed. Why?
Dishes...I use paper.
Grass...I cut it...
Gardening...all rocks
Doggie poopie...I use a 4-iron and chip it into the neighbors yard.:D Really big ones get the sand wedge.
However, I do vacuum three times a week, thanks to the shedding Malamute.

partsguy
09-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Doggie poop/sand wedge/neighbors yard= 1 rotten S.O.B to live beside;)

GLBLWARMR
09-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Washer and dryer does the laundry.
We both fold and put away
Dishwasher does the dishes.
Kids walk the dogs.
Kids throw flaming bags of dog sh*t at our neighbors. (Only the anti-hummer ones)
I sometimes help with shaving the lawn.

Agriv8r
09-22-2006, 05:21 PM
I PAY THE BILLS

BlueTJCO
09-22-2006, 05:35 PM
I do my laundry
I make my bed
I fold my ****
I do my dishes
I maintain the vehicles
I mow the lawn
I walk the dogs
I brush the dogs
I pick up dog ****
I cook
I clean
I clean up after cooking
I plant the flowers
I water what needs watered
I vaccum
I dust

:crying:

HummBebe
09-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I do my laundry
I make my bed
I fold my ****
I do my dishes
I maintain the vehicles
I mow the lawn
I walk the dogs
I brush the dogs
I pick up dog ****
I cook
I clean
I clean up after cooking
I plant the flowers
I vaccum
I dust

Still single eh???:giggling:

partsguy
09-22-2006, 05:50 PM
I do my laundry
I make my bed
I fold my ****
I do my dishes
I maintain the vehicles
I mow the lawn
I walk the dogs
I brush the dogs
I pick up dog ****
I cook
I clean
I clean up after cooking
I plant the flowers
I vaccum
I dust

I guess after you I have nothing to complain about! You Go girl:p

31_bandits
09-22-2006, 05:58 PM
i recommend a program of unbridled incompetence (at laundry folding) to ultimately get you phased out of the process.

BlueTJCO
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM

No............:twak:

BlueTJCO
09-22-2006, 06:01 PM
Just like being the woman of the house........:shhh:

partsguy
09-22-2006, 06:07 PM
i recommend a program of unbridled incompetence (at laundry folding) to ultimately get you phased out of the process.
Tried that and got "Practice makes perfect, keep folding 10 more loads to go"It does not work at my house!

31_bandits
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Tried that and got "Practice makes perfect, keep folding 10 more loads to go"It does not work at my house!

hmmmmm

this is a tricky situation. i'll have to plot and scheme more intensely to come up with a better plan

KenP
09-22-2006, 08:10 PM
hmmmmm

this is a tricky situation. i'll have to plot and scheme more intensely to come up with a better planOuch! I sprained my wrist folding all this laundry.:giggling:

partsguy
09-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Ouch! I sprained my wrist folding all this laundry.:giggling:
Or "How would I know eating pickled egg's with my hands and folding your white underwear don't mix".

Hmmm2
09-24-2006, 09:59 PM

:giggling: X2

Mrs.ssippi
09-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Or "How would I know eating pickled egg's with my hands and folding your white underwear don't mix". Yuck, you eat pickled eggs. Gross!!!!!!!!!

partsguy
09-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Yes I do .....I would think all us Yank's would! :D You may never had Pa dutch egg's before,(what do I know my grandfather was from Itay)

h2co-pilot
09-25-2006, 12:58 AM
Pickled eggs, rah! That's like pigs feet or something- prolly the same juice. That is really gross. I can never look at your posts the same. You're right up there with beebs and her herpe now.:(:p :giggling:

Mrs.ssippi
09-25-2006, 02:38 AM
Hey CP do you remember those pickled eggs we saw at that nasty little store in Tellico? All of that dust in that store was nasty. And those eggs, gross!!!!!!!!! :confused:

HummerNewbie
09-25-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey CP do you remember those pickled eggs we saw at that nasty little store in Tellico? All of that dust in that store was nasty. And those eggs, gross!!!!!!!!! :confused:

I saw you two sneak a couple of them :eek: :p

partsguy
09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Pickled eggs, rah! That's like pigs feet or something- prolly the same juice. That is really gross. I can never look at your posts the same. You're right up there with beebs and her herpe now.:(:p :giggling::crying: You madam hurt my feeling's......Wait never mind I have none!!!!!!:D :yawn:

h2co-pilot
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
:crying: You madam hurt my feeling's......Wait never mind I have none!!!!!!:D :yawn:

Did I squash the last one?:D

I'm sorry. If you didn't have pickled egg breath I would give you a nice hug.:):giggling:

partsguy
09-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Did I squash the last one?:D

I'm sorry. If you didn't have pickled egg breath I would give you a nice hug.:):giggling:

Save your hug's for your mosh pit buddys:D

DennisAJC
09-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Save your hug's for your mosh pit buddys:D

HAHAHA I'm soooooo tempted to chop CP's face onto here.:giggling:

But I won't cuz I'm scairt.

KenP
09-26-2006, 08:07 PM
HAHAHA I'm soooooo tempted to chop CP's face onto here.:giggling:

But I won't cuz I'm scairt.Nice touch with the Abu-Ghraib soldier.:perfect10s:

Sewie
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
You're right up there with beebs and her herpe now.:(:p :giggling:

:jump: :jump::jump::jump:

Williarl2001
09-26-2006, 08:22 PM
If it's inside the house it is hers.
If it's outside it's mine.
Pretty simple way to split it up:clapping:

Williarl2001
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Folding is like ironing...WHY do it. You will just end up messing them up when you wear them. My clothes come straight out of the dryer and are hung immediately; shirts, pants, etc.
Similar to making a bed. Why?
Dishes...I use paper.
Grass...I cut it...
Gardening...all rocks
Doggie poopie...I use a 4-iron and chip it into the neighbors yard.:D Really big ones get the sand wedge.However, I do vacuum three times a week, thanks to the shedding Malamute.

What a great idea! I live on the golfcourse and I usually just scoop the poop with a small shoval and toss it onto the course in the out of bounds area.
How long should you wait for it to get hard? Two days enough. WoW! with the two little poop monsters I have I will probably drop 5 strokes off my game.
:excited: