PDA

View Full Version : accident video

hmrlvr
09-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Gone

KenP
09-27-2006, 05:38 AM
I'm not changing my security settings to see it. Can you tell us about it?:popcorn:

hmrlvr
09-27-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm not changing my security settings to see it. Can you tell us about it?:popcorn:
Security is overrated;)
Hot naked chick rear ends some guy in his car and gets out to assess the damage:perfect10s:

Big Z
09-27-2006, 06:01 AM
SPYWare Attack!...After clicking the Link! :mad: :mad:

Sewie
09-27-2006, 06:47 AM
SPYWare Attack!...After clicking the Link! :mad: :mad:

Yeah, do a check on Zango at Google groups. Bad news. :rant:

Agriv8r
09-27-2006, 08:35 PM

THANX FOR THE WARNING

hmrlvr
09-27-2006, 11:41 PM
oops, don't know what all that means but the video is fun:o

DDWH
09-27-2006, 11:48 PM

:iagree: :mad:

Sewie
09-28-2006, 12:13 AM
oops, don't know what all that means but the video is fun:o

It means the software they make you load to view their videos is spyware. :twak:

If you downloaded it, you should uninstall it and get a product like AdAware to clean up your pc.

KenP
09-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Here's what was said about Zango by a tester:
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453094136

Based on eTrust PestPatrol Spyware Scorecard v2.05.03 Zango violates the following criteria: First, Installs itself or any other item without user permission or knowledge at time of installation. Zango was obtained by navigating to a common news site and typing 'weather' into the search field. Search results included one titled Free Weather Notifier. The link associated with this tag was lp.zango.com. This landing page makes absolutely no mention of popup ads that will be displayed or data transmission activity, and, primarily, does not make clear that the user will be getting more software than just that related to the weather program.

Second, Displays popup/popunder ads that cannot be closed by clicking a clearly visible close button. During this testing Zango displayed a popup ad from http://isg08.casalemedia.com/V2/41478/44064/. This particular ad is very misleading. It says: WARNING, You may have critical erros on you PC. The look and feel of the ad is that of Windows error. By mimicking Windows errors, the ad is using the reputation of Windows to sell the product associated with the ad. Furthermore, the ad gives two options, 'Next' and 'Cancel.' Clicking cancel does not close the ad, it opens another ad. Third, Updates itself or any other item without user permission or knowledge at time of update. Zango contacts downloads.180solutions.com to update the dat files placed in the ZangoClient directory. These files usually take a name similar to zanuau.dat and zanu_kyf.dat.

hmrlvr
09-28-2006, 03:28 AM
Here's what was said about Zango by a tester:
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453094136

That would explain the pop-ups I'm now getting. I came accross the video when reading news reports just as the writeup states. Thanks, I'll fix it.