PDA

View Full Version : 4" Driving/Fog Lights

HummBob
09-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Can someone name me some good 4" Driving/Fog lights?? Something that will match my HID headlights. Also, is there a factory looking switch I can get for such lights?

Thanks,
Bob

ASTAR
09-27-2006, 07:42 PM
The dealer in Sac quoted me 595 OTD, installed for some cool PIAA's wired up with a factory looking switch.

ipeefreely
09-27-2006, 09:05 PM
what kinda piaas are they?

ROX
09-27-2006, 10:07 PM
The dealer in Sac quoted me 595 OTD, installed for some cool PIAA's wired up with a factory looking switch.I'll do it for $500.;) Not knowing the whole story, that seems excessive, IMO.:)

Hummbob, go thru Photos of your H2 and look at what some of the folks here have done. There's lots of ideas. Lightforce and PIAA are a couple.
You can get the factory looking switch at Radio Shack. Go to the Technical section and search there for adding off road lights and drls and such. There's tons of options in there too.

HummBob
09-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll do it for $500.;) Not knowing the whole story, that seems excessive, IMO.:)

Hummbob, go thru Photos of your H2 and look at what some of the folks here have done. There's lots of ideas. Lightforce and PIAA are a couple.
You can get the factory looking switch at Radio Shack. Go to the Technical section and search there for adding off road lights and drls and such. There's tons of options in there too.

Thanks ROX :D

OrangeCrush
10-03-2006, 11:30 AM
I went the cheap way I guess (500 seems way too much) I changed all my bulbs to the bright white bulbs. I realize not as good as HID's but I like 'em. As far as brightness, I had to drop the 130 watt bulbs down to 85 watts, I use them daily as driving lights with my headlights. They match and are plenty bright enough. I did point them down because without it, somebody would be driving around with a bald spot in the back of their head.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/orangecrush03/Picture001-1.jpg

HummBob
10-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks to Mark (H3HUMMER) :jump:

He sent me a factory switch NO CHARGE!!! It's PERFECT, just what I was looking for.

Thanks again Mark, I appreciate it!!!:beerchug: