PDA

View Full Version : Remote Control Winch's.......

Big Z
09-30-2006, 04:13 PM
WON'T work............. if the (remote) Battery is Dead!! :mad: :o .......Picked up the Wired Control, and extra batteries for the spare Stuff- parts box!.......Just some...FYI!....If you have a remote! ;)

GeorgeSSSS
09-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Big:

What brand of winch and remote are you using?

How do you like each?

Thanks,

George SSSS

Big Z
10-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Big:

What brand of winch and remote are you using?

How do you like each?

Thanks,

George SSSS

The patriot 9500, Mounted in a Warn Craddle......The Remote came with the Winch....the--cable control-- was an option.

Differences!.........Six One..1/2 Doz....to another!.....When I Installed..........Everyone was installing Warn!..............Since I like Blue!......And A Patriot! ;) ............The 9500 was a No Brainer! :dancingbanana: ....And it's a good Contrast!

KenP
10-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Damn. I never thought about the battery being dead in my remote. Crap, if that's the problem I'm going to :twak: myself.:mad:

Big Z
10-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Damn. I never thought about the battery being dead in my remote. Crap, if that's the problem I'm going to :twak: myself.:mad:

:o ...But only a little!...........Moving the Steal container would of been a breeze.....Finding the problem!....Very cool!................Not finding the problem on a trail!.......PRICELESS!!! :clapping: ......Not that I'd be Vocal................ or anything like that! !:D