PDA

View Full Version : Clinton a sleaze & Kutcher gets OWNED

DRTYFN
10-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Not sure why Ashton is surprised by Slick Willy's behavior.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=148987

ssgharkness020147
10-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Wow. How un-characteristic of Bill Clinton. :violin:

Sewie
10-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Could've been Indecent Proposal 2. :D

Agriv8r
10-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Didnt see that one coming;)

h2co-pilot
10-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Could've been Indecent Proposal 2. :D

:jump: :jump:

BlueTJCO
10-03-2006, 04:17 PM
I dont care if he is the pres or not, I would of bitch slapped him:rant:

I "enjoy" when people notice or reckognize how beautiful or sexy my girl is, but nothing pisses me off more then rude people who "stare" and "talk" and go as far as hitting on her in front of me.......

I got arrested and kicked out of Earls Resteraunt just about three weeks ago as a matter of fact over this same type "chit" so this is funny as hell to read:clapping:

and to all of you POOR BASTARDS that cant seem to find the fine line between noticing a beautiful woman respectfully and being a flat out dick
:fdance:

Bill Clinton, :fdance:

DRTYFN
10-03-2006, 04:21 PM
I dont care if he is the pres or not, I would of bitch slapped him:rant: **Fantasyland**:jump:

I "enjoy" when people notice or reckognize how beautiful or sexy my girl is, but nothing pisses me off more then rude people who "stare" and "talk" and go as far as hitting on her in front of me.......

I got arrested and kicked out of Earls Resteraunt just about three weeks ago as a matter of fact over this same type "chit" so this is funny as hell to read:clapping: Anger management?

and to all of you POOR BASTARDS that cant seem to find the fine line between noticing a beautiful woman respectfully and being a flat out dick
:fdance: You need to hand out viewing guidelines when you walk into an establishment.:fdance:

Bill Clinton, :fdance:

I bet Hillary is PISSED!!!!

GLBLWARMR
10-03-2006, 04:22 PM
I don't know maybe Bill thought the conversation with Demi would be more fulfilling than it would be talking with Kutcher. Considering Kutcher is a MoRoN.

BlueTJCO
10-03-2006, 04:25 PM
No, I need to watch out for red neck billie boys in CAMO pants that cant get any puss themselves so they have to play the "tough card" with me when it's just my lady and I:fdance:

Anger Management, well I've already tried that route.....:giggling: I manage my anger quite well, I let it build up in a little storage shelf far far away and come out only when it's really needed....that way it's much more fierce when exposed:rant:

and fantasy land.........NOPE......I would bitch slap him. No one is going to clown me like that without me doing/saying something in my defense. You can bet your ass you would not be reading about me running to some MSN writer and having him blast it all over the media.......You'd be reading about the JACKASS that slapped the X PRES over making advances at his girl

Here are my "viewing guidelines"

1. Look at her, but dont disrespect her or me

2. Dont SAY a ****ing word to her that might be engaging in some odd way

3. Smile, Look, and then be on your way

4. Wash your CAMO Pants stinky, and get some puss of your own:twak: :fdance:

BlueTJCO
10-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I don't know maybe Bill thought the conversation with Demi would be more fulfilling than it would be talking with Kutcher. Considering Kutcher is a MoRoN.

their both ****ing morons......She is no exception:yawn:

GLBLWARMR
10-03-2006, 04:29 PM
their both ****ing morons......She is no exception:yawn:

:iagree: . I think most of hollywood and the government are ****ing morons.

Vettster
10-03-2006, 04:47 PM

Pissed? You bet!

She wanted to hit on Demi.:jump:

BlueTJCO
10-03-2006, 04:51 PM
:iagree: . I think most of hollywood and the government are ****ing morons.

I think any 43 year old woman that is MARRIED to a young 20 year old is a moron.........I have some friends that BANG pretty hot old ladies and I can say for 100% FACT that 99% of them are morons. You have to have some screw loose to be in that situation to marry a young kid....

Now banging on him and showing him who his momma is, that's a different story. :dancingbanana:

DRTYFN
10-03-2006, 05:04 PM
No, I need to watch out for red neck billie boys in CAMO pants that cant get any puss themselves so they have to play the "tough card" with me when it's just my lady and I:fdance:

Anger Management, well I've already tried that route.....:giggling: I manage my anger quite well, I let it build up in a little storage shelf far far away and come out only when it's really needed....that way it's much more fierce when exposed:rant:

and fantasy land.........NOPE......I would bitch slap him. No one is going to clown me like that without me doing/saying something in my defense. You can bet your ass you would not be reading about me running to some MSN writer and having him blast it all over the media.......You'd be reading about the JACKASS that slapped the X PRES over making advances at his girl

Here are my "viewing guidelines"

1. Look at her, but dont disrespect her or me

2. Dont SAY a ****ing word to her that might be engaging in some odd way

3. Smile, Look, and then be on your way

4. Wash your CAMO Pants stinky, and get some puss of your own:twak: :fdance::fdance:

DRTYFN
10-03-2006, 05:05 PM
I don't like vadge that's currently being used. I insist on a minimum 30 day quarantine/cooling off period between the old action and this new & improved action.:dancingbanana:

GeorgeSSSS
10-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Good thing Hillary wasn't there -- -- she'd have been "making eyes" at Demi too.

BTW, that's how Bill and Hillary met -- -- they were both dating the same girl.

George SSSS

KenP
10-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Could've been Indecent Proposal 2. :DNo chit! What a POS!!

westhillsat
10-05-2006, 06:36 AM
Demi's Hot ;)

HummBob
10-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Aston Kutcher's a BITCH!!

I'd have been all over Demi too!! http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/HummBob/bananadoggy.gifGO CLINTON!!!http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/HummBob/thumbsup.gif

31_bandits
10-05-2006, 10:58 AM
if i was married to hillary i'd probably act like that too

DRTYFN
12-09-2007, 07:25 AM
And someone would want Bill in the White House again why?

bparker
12-09-2007, 08:06 AM
What a total freakin loser to kit on another mans wife thinking he would get away with it. What a total ass...

frenzy1
12-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Bill ROCKS !

jmsspratlin
12-09-2007, 06:51 PM

I seriously doubt it. She has more important fish to fry....like taking over the world and subjecting us all with her beliefs. I was told she had an invisible brainwave neutralizer :perfect10s:

tower
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I dont care if he is the pres or not, I would of bitch slapped him:rant:

And we'd all be laughing at the news report about what the Secret Service did to you! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Is there anyone here who would choose to talk with Ashton over Demi? Not me!

Big Dad
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
And we'd all be laughing at the news report about what the Secret Service did to you! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Is there anyone here who would choose to talk with Ashton over Demi? Not me!

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

wpage
12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Gooey Gaybob:beerchug:

tower
12-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Gooey Gaybob:beerchug:Damn. that's right! I forgot about him!:beerchug:

bparker
12-10-2007, 07:14 AM
:giggling:if i was married to hillary i'd probably act like that too

DRTYFN
12-10-2007, 09:01 AM
And we'd all be laughing at the news report about what the Secret Service did to you! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:
No way. He'd take them all on with his Kraft Mango.:jump: