PDA

View Full Version : Who is Wurmy

partsguy
10-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Sent me a PM of a person I care not to see that way again.god that was sick.

Leave me out of the rain deer games with the sick stuff please!!!!!!

Sorry I opened that!!:mad:

PARAGON
10-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Wurmy is one of those OTN turds that haunted us last year. He's just a troll.

Is he picking on you?

partsguy
10-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Nothing I can't handle but,sent me a link of which I care not to see again.May not sleep to night.It's a link that has pictures of a member(and his member)well how do I say this..............well in a different lifestye.

Troll, he has 1 post.

Not sure why it was sent to me,but don't need that!

PARAGON
10-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Nothing I can't handle but,sent me a link of which I care not to see again.May not sleep to night.It's a link that has pictures of a member(and his member)well how do I say this..............well in a different lifestye.

Troll, he has 1 post.

Not sure why it was sent to me,but don't need that!Yeah, I imagine all of his posts got deleted.

Is it some good photochops, and if so, who is it and PM me the pictures for future abus....... errr, I mean use.;)

PARAGON
10-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Wurmy probably had his posts deleted but had a join date of last year.

partsguy
10-04-2006, 01:09 AM
PM sent.

Cover the misses eye's.

Pickle egg them:p By the way Go Burton(Virgina boy)

Mrs.ssippi
10-04-2006, 01:18 AM
PM sent.

Cover the misses eye's.

Pickle egg them:p By the way Go Burton(Virgina boy) Hey egg boi, I was very proud of your Burton the other week. If Jr. can't win he seems to be a good boy. But I have one thing to say to you.....................

GO JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump:

PARAGON
10-04-2006, 01:22 AM
We be diggin on Burton. I've often said that CO Hummer here has a striking resemblence to Jeff Burton.:D

partsguy
10-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey egg boi, I was very proud of your Burton the other week. If Jr. can't win he seems to be a good boy. But I have one thing to say to you.....................

GO JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump: WHo????????????Little E? Naw this isn't Busch.
It will And I hate to say it.Harvick or Gordon(dirt track driver) or my," as you say"Boi"Burton.

I also like that F word driver Matt Kennseth.

But I don't watch it too much anymore...........So go luck to your Little E.

Mrs.ssippi
10-04-2006, 03:32 AM
WHo????????????Little E? Naw this isn't Busch.
It will And I hate to say it.Harvick or Gordon(dirt track driver) or my," as you say"Boi"Burton.

I also like that F word driver Matt Kennseth.

But I don't watch it too much anymore...........So go luck to your Little E.I like Harvick, but he could talk alittle nicer to his crew when things are going to sh!t. And you and everyone else knows Gordon is GAY!!!!!!!!! Rainbow warrior, he should go ahead and fly the rainbow fag, I meant flag sorry about that. :giggling: I guess you don't watch much if you think Jr. is still racing in the busch races, have you been living under a rock? :excited: :twak: Jr. does race a few busch races a year, but not that many. I stand by what I said before, Go Jr.!!!!!!!:jump:

KenP
10-04-2006, 05:42 AM
B-u-r-t-o-n... i-s... a... f-i-n-e... d-r-i-v-e-r... a-n-d... I-'-m... g-l-a-d... h-e... h-a-s... f-o-u-n-d... a... h-o-m-e... a-t... R-C-R...:giggling:

GO JR!!!

partsguy
10-04-2006, 12:14 PM
I like Harvick, but he could talk alittle nicer to his crew when things are going to sh!t. And you and everyone else knows Gordon is GAY!!!!!!!!! Rainbow warrior, he should go ahead and fly the rainbow fag, I meant flag sorry about that. :giggling: I guess you don't watch much if you think Jr. is still racing in the busch races, have you been living under a rock? :excited: :twak: Jr. does race a few busch races a year, but not that many. I stand by what I said before, Go Jr.!!!!!!!:jump:

I see once again you have missunderstood me.I ment the Little e" has not won a Cup since his busch day's running over Kennseth.

So yes you are right I live under a slab of shale for the past 5 or so years.

Hell I went to Ken Scharders last win at Dover.

Mrs.ssippi
10-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Hell I went to Ken Scharders last win at Dover. Damn, your old. ;) :giggling:

h2co-pilot
10-04-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't know what the pm said or what it was about.

But can you all please shield my eyes from all this redneck and pickled egg talk. It can't be worse than this.:(

:dancingbanana:

KenP
10-04-2006, 03:00 PM
I don't know what the pm said or what it was about.

But can you all please shield my eyes from all this redneck and pickled egg talk. It can't be worse than this.:(

:dancingbanana:Sure it can sweety.

Hey gang, this is our new yacht.:giggling:

http://www.dobhran.com/images2/redneck%20yacht.jpg

PARAGON
10-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I am digging what you are doing with the new lift kit.

http://www.backwoodsbound.com/aprilcontestpic.jpg

Mr. I - Man
10-04-2006, 06:30 PM
I am digging what you are doing with the new lift kit.

http://www.backwoodsbound.com/aprilcontestpic.jpg

Schweeet Tree stand. Is that for huntin yellow hammer split-tail???