PDA

View Full Version : Hey,Mrs.sippi

partsguy
10-06-2006, 12:16 AM
My Pickle egg Boi Burton(sorry CP) against Little E For point's for the last ten race's ? what's the bet?:beerchug: Hell what do I know, last time I saw A RCR car win was with DALE!"I'm not a senior ......he's a jr."Earnhardt. I can't think of a bet but maybe you can?"got to be friendly!:beerchug:

Mrs.ssippi
10-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Okay pickle boi Burton :giggling: , if Jr. is ahead of Burton at the end of the Chase you have to tell everyone that I am the best most beautiful (I know you have never seen me, just go with it) woman on this forum. Just Kiddin' you have to put a picture of Jr. on your avatar and you have to put that I am right and you are wrong that Jr is the best and not Burton. How is that, I'll do the same if Burton is ahead at the end of the Chase.:beerchug: :beerchug:

partsguy
10-06-2006, 01:30 AM
1.e and Burton are starting out at zero and collecting points for the rest of the case.

2.We will follow your demands of the bet.

3. you or I will say the "Sorry CP for being redneck nascar fans"

4.Ltl e is not his dad!!!!!!

5.Enjoy the rest off the season!!!(I guess I will have to watch a race this year):jump:

partsguy
10-06-2006, 01:32 AM
Instead of Burton for your Avatar put my beloved molly(my dog )

KenP
10-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Points as of now:

Burton: 5511

Dale Jr.: 5388

Difference = 123

If Jr is less than 123 down at the end, the girl wins. Otherwise, PG takes it down.

partsguy
10-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Will you be the judge?If it's okay with the loser"I mean" the Mrs.

Mrs.ssippi
10-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Will you be the judge?If it's okay with the loser"I mean" the Mrs.Easy there PICKLE BOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't call me a loser yet!!!!!!!!! :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

So, Ken's rules apply and he is the judge. That is fine with me. :beerchug:

partsguy
10-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Worried yet?

Mrs.ssippi
10-07-2006, 02:21 AM
Worried yet? Maybe you should be worried. Jr. qualified 6th and Burton Boi qualified 39th. Hello?!?!?!?!?!?! :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: And its hard to come from the back at Talladega. :OWNED:

And stop using MY font!!!!!!!!!! :twak: :rant: :D

partsguy
10-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Long race.............................................. .........Big mistake's are made--------------------Jeff's smarter-----------(must be the name)---------------------------------!:popcorn: Like this font!

h2co-pilot
10-07-2006, 05:13 PM
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/reblt.jpg

GLBLWARMR
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM

I love it. That is great. I should get two of those made and hang'em off the back end of the truck.

GLBLWARMR
10-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Qualifying on now. Last minute plate change is screwing up the field. Really screwed Junior. They made the plate change and didn't give them any practice time with the new restictor plate. Gonna be a bad qualifying day for some. Good thing is that it is Talladega and qualifying doesn't matter.

KenP
10-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Jr starts 33 and Burton 34.

FWIW regarding the plate change, here's a poll from Nascar.com. It asked if the last minute switch was fair:

KenP
10-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Easy there PICKLE BOI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't call me a loser yet!!!!!!!!! :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

So, Ken's rules apply and he is the judge. That is fine with me. :beerchug: You may watch the Avatar for weekly updates.:D

partsguy
10-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Is the race tommow?

partsguy
10-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Never mind!!!!

partsguy
10-07-2006, 10:20 PM

Come on your married to one!That makes you Mrs.Redneck.

You grew up in South Boston? Va,

KenP
10-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Come on your married to one!That makes you Mrs.Redneck.

You grew up in South Boston? Va,No... she... didn't... that... was... your... boy... Jeff... Burton... but... you... knew... that... didn't... you...?:giggling:

partsguy
10-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Hell I don't even know where South Boston is.

But I did get on Nascar dot com today.Boy is Little e pissed.There will be all kinds of distractions for him.:beerchug:

From what I see e will try to push things as quick as he can to blow off steam,then mistakes will be made.(He is a hard charger)right foot will not be connected to the brain.

I do thinkI will watch some of it tomorrow.
Ken Scharder may cross before Him.

Mrs.ssippi
10-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey PartsBoi, check out Speed Channel around 6 central time. We can see where our boys will start out in the cup race. According to Ken I'm only 106 points out. I'd be much much closer if that Vickers @sshole had not punted Jr and Johnson. :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant:

partsguy
10-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey PartsBoi, check out Speed Channel around 6 central time. We can see where our boys will start out in the cup race. According to Ken I'm only 106 points out. I'd be much much closer if that Vickers @sshole had not punted Jr and Johnson. :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant: :crying:!!!!! :giggling: ..... I have coaching dutys this evening,but will try to catch a replay later.

Not to sound like a NON redneck ,but where are they this weekend and what day?

Mrs.ssippi
10-13-2006, 12:30 AM
Well...............................I'm not sure. :giggling: No, really I don't know. But I will look it up and get back to you.

KenP
10-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte (Conway), NC

Watching the qualifying live on NASCAR TrackPass.:perfect10s:

As of this moment, Burton's qualified 4th.

partsguy
10-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Well...............................I'm not sure. :giggling: No, really I don't know. But I will look it up and get back to you. You..........my dear lady just don't want to be helpful.I'm not like Mikey and will not show up at the wrong track.

Having a Happening this Sunday so will not be able to watch it.If something happen's I should know about ,Ken call me!!

Hate to think that this Delta lady person should know anything more then me.(M.R.N radio I maybe able to get in state collage)

What kind of sheredneck are you not to know where the race is,They will drum you out of the sisterhood!!!!!

Good luck:beerchug:

KenP
10-13-2006, 01:20 AM
You..........my dear lady just don't want to be helpful.I'm not like Mikey and will not show up at the wrong track.

Having a Happening this Sunday so will not be able to watch it.If something happen's I should know about ,Ken call me!! It's Sat night.:giggling:

partsguy
10-13-2006, 01:24 AM
It's Sat night.:giggling:Night race's always put a big dent in my Beer supply plus I have to tow a 20ft trailer home from upstate the next day!

Thanks Ken!

Enjoy your tea party Sunday!!Poor bastard!