PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this *******!

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
It's was kinda funny, but now it is pissing me off.

I keep getting upwards of 30 to 40 txt and picture txt messages from someone and it wont stop. I have asked whoever the hell it is nicely to stop plenty of times now. They keep threatening me, sending "nasty" pics, etc.etc. and it is pissing me off now.

I have the phone number. I need details. I know it's a denver county cell phone. It's a Cricket Carrier phone. But I need a name, or address, or something better...:mad:

anyone? PM me if you can help me out here...

720-434-6115

I repeat

720-434-6115

It is a younger chinese guy and he thinks it is very funny.....

PARAGON
10-11-2006, 07:42 PM
How do you know he is Chinese?

KenP
10-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Call the carrier and tell them about it.

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
How do you know he is Chinese?

Chinese, Japanese, what the hell they all taste the same kinda resteraunt...

I heard it on his message, I have talked to him in person. He sounds like a chinese, japanese, korean something or another and he is pissing me off

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Call the carrier and tell them about it.

I have called my carrier and they told me the txt's would stop from that number and they haven't. Sooooo, now I'm gonna hope to let him know that I know who he is.

My guess is he is some young little punk kid using one of his parents phones and I'd just like to contact his parents if that is the case.

this isn't some "I'm a badass and taking matters into my own hands" type of plead for help. I just want to know who is threatening me and why...and what happens from there just happens I suppose...:beerchug:

PARAGON
10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry, I don't think we can help you. You don't seem to retain ownership of one of the Hummer models.

Thank you for your time.

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry, I don't think we can help you. You don't seem to retain ownership of one of the Hummer models.

Thank you for your time.

:fdance:

DRTYFN
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM

Thank you for your time.
:OWNED::jump:

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I bet if I was shipping out free coupons for White Castle Burgers you two would be more willing to help me out...:fdance:

KenP
10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Whenever you're out, call it from a payphone. Especially late at night.:clapping:

PARAGON
10-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I bet if I was shipping out free coupons for White Castle Burgers you two would be more willing to help me out...:fdance:

I wouldn't chit on you if you needed fertilized. White Castle ain't nuttin'. Mention Krystal after a night of drinking and we'll talk.

Agriv8r
10-11-2006, 10:38 PM
mmmmmmmmm, krystal

CO Hummer
10-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Moonie,
I'll stop. I thought you liked those pictures. :(

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't chit on you if you needed fertilized. White Castle ain't nuttin'. Mention Krystal after a night of drinking and we'll talk.

I didnt ask you to **** on me. I just new you'd be more interested if some chow was somewhere in the mix:fdance:

BlueTJCO
10-11-2006, 11:32 PM
well I got the information I needed.

Intelius.com

15 bucks and I now have his parents address and home phone number. I'll be stopping by or calling when I get off of work:OWNED:

Wisha Haddan H3
10-12-2006, 01:16 AM
Can't wait to find out how this turns out :popcorn:

h2co-pilot
10-12-2006, 01:19 AM
x2 :popcorn:

ssgharkness020147
10-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Intelius is the ****. Usually you can get that type of info for free, but cell phones can be pretty tricky. Why dont you just report the little sh*t to the cop??? You can get him charged for bugging you, usually with disorderly conduct (dont ask me how I know). You already have his phone number and conclusive evidence, just report him and get him charged.

Intelius.com

15 bucks and I now have his parents address and home phone number. I'll be stopping by or calling when I get off of work:OWNED:

KenP
10-12-2006, 07:17 AM

Intelius.com

Heehee. Let us know.:beerchug:

Hmmm2
10-12-2006, 07:33 AM
:popcorn:Popcorn frenzy!:popcorn:

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Intelius is the ****. Usually you can get that type of info for free, but cell phones can be pretty tricky. Why dont you just report the little sh*t to the cop??? You can get him charged for bugging you, usually with disorderly conduct (dont ask me how I know). You already have his phone number and conclusive evidence, just report him and get him charged.

THis is what I have decided to do. That family cant speak any english and the kid is a ****ing punk. I'm gonna take the time today to file a report. The police will prob just push it off to the side but I guess I'll give it a try.

I cant change my phone number because it is my business line and that would be much more of a hassle then it is worth. I called HIS cell phone carrier instead of mine and now the txt messages have stopped.

Another option of mine is have one of my friends who will always do shameful stuff for money pay him a visit. That seems almost childish and seeing how I think this person is a younger gentlemen could get him and I in a lot of trouble........wow, I guess I am thinking will a more level head lately.....:shhh:

And yes, Intelis is a neat little site. I paid 15 bucks and got more information about that phone number then we all would like someone to be able to get about ours. Guess it works both ways eh?:o

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh, and HARRASEMENT and nothing less is what I will be asking the cops to charge him with...

I have had my life threatened, Angie's life threatened, pics of *******s, pics of diks, and just flat out tons and tons of txt messages that were threatening and vulgar.

You dont have any idea how bad I want to take this into my own hands, but I wont:mad:

GLBLWARMR
10-12-2006, 04:04 PM
:popcorn:Popcorn frenzy!:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn::popcorn::popcorn:

CO Hummer
10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Another option of mine is have one of my friends who will always do shameful stuff for money pay him a visit.

Any chance you could pass along his business card to me? :p

Arizona Hummerboy
10-12-2006, 04:31 PM
HARRASEMENT By Phone is a crime. Report his ass to the police, they can track down a cell number.

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 04:44 PM
HARRASEMENT By Phone is a crime. Report his ass to the police, they can track down a cell number.

I'm going to today. I thought the txt messages were over but I just got a couple more:mad:

Do I use my local police, or the City of Denver police. His cell phone is registered to cricket mobile in the city of denver...? I live in Castle Rock...

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Any chance you could pass along his business card to me? :p

Yes.

Hmmm2
10-12-2006, 08:03 PM
We had harrassing calls to our home line, but the type where someone would stay on the line listening and not hang up. Even after you;d pick up the phone a few minutes later, he'd be on. It seemed like the phone would never disconnect. It went on for a couple of months. I had to go to the police and they put a wiretap on my line. Everytime we 'got' the call, we'd have to press a code (like 69 ...:giggling:), which alerted the police dept. Finally, they caught the person. He lived in Canada. They gave us his name and location .. asked if we knew him or had ever heard of him. Neither of us knew anything about him. The Canadian police took over. Good luck. Lots of wacko's out there.

Wisha Haddan H3
10-12-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm going to today. I thought the txt messages were over but I just got a couple more:mad:

Do I use my local police, or the City of Denver police. His cell phone is registered to cricket mobile in the city of denver...? I live in Castle Rock...
I'd start with Castle Rock police since the harassment is by phone and that's your cell phone's home area. They'll involve Denver PD as needed. Ask about getting a restraining order. That'll go on his record. If the harassment occurred in Denver (city limits), you could probably go straight to them.

So did you pay the kid a visit? Is that how you found out they don't speak English? I would have thought just showing up at his door would scare him into stopping ... kind of an "I know who you are and how to get to you" message.

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 09:42 PM
I'd start with Castle Rock police since the harassment is by phone and that's your cell phone's home area. They'll involve Denver PD as needed. Ask about getting a restraining order. That'll go on his record. If the harassment occurred in Denver (city limits), you could probably go straight to them.

So did you pay the kid a visit? Is that how you found out they don't speak English? I would have thought just showing up at his door would scare him into stopping ... kind of an "I know who you are and how to get to you" message.

No actually I called his parents home. They did not speak english. And when I called back he answered and kept hanging up on me.....

I noticed the txt's I thought were from today were from yesterday.

I used the internet and sent him a txt from the "Castle Rock Police Department"... You can "spoof" the number the text is coming from and that is what I did...

It read:
"This message is in reference to harrasing text messages that have been sent from your celluar phone number. Currently we are investigating these accusations and would like to speak to you further. I will be in further contact throughout the week as a complaint has been filed with the department" Signed officer Maley......

Then the number that shows the text came from is the Castle Rock PD.

Funny thing is, I have not got a text message, call, or threat all day long today. And when I call that number today a girl keeps answering if it's from my cell and tells me she has no idea what I'm talking about. Yet when I call it from a blocked number the little chinese kid acts like he cant speak english when he realizes whats up and hangs up, not to answer his phone for awhile.......:clapping:

I'm gonna leave it at that. I pranked people when I was younger and hope he is just a stupid ass hat young kid having what he perceives as fun. If not, I have his address:popcorn:

Hmmm2
10-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Hopefully he's scared and will drop his game. Careful he doesn't turn the tables and say that you're harrassing him (call and e-mail). Let us know what happens. We'll be waiting for the next scenario. :popcorn:

BlueTJCO
10-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I have about 100 txt messges and 20 picture txt messages from his number. I have not threatened him once. I dought he will be trying to turn the tables......:beerchug:

DRTYFN
10-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I have about 100 txt messges and 20 picture txt messages from his number. I have not threatened him once. I dought he will be trying to turn the tables......:beerchug:
Those AZNs are crafty.:giggling: :jump:

h2co-pilot
10-13-2006, 12:10 AM
:popcorn:

Wisha Haddan H3
10-13-2006, 02:32 AM
It read:
"This message is in reference to harrasing text messages that have been sent from your celluar phone number. Currently we are investigating these accusations and would like to speak to you further. I will be in further contact throughout the week as a complaint has been filed with the department" Signed officer Maley......
Sweet ... I think you may have solved the problem :beerchug:

ssgharkness020147
10-13-2006, 06:23 AM
Granted, I can be kind of a prick sometimes, but now that the disclaimer is out of the way lets move on to the good stuff.
Moon, so far the texts and calls have stopped but instead of stopping there why not keep going? Instead of dropping this I would take all the info you have down to the local INS office (you said his parents dont speak english). Give them the name and make sure the family is here legally, if not REPORT THEM. I bet harassing text messeges from China are pretty expensive, dont you think? :OWNED:
If they are here legally you still have recourse, report the family to the case worker. Assuming the kid is under 18, he is his parents responsibility. Now they wont get deported or anything, but dont you think they would probably be kind of pissed if they case worker called them in regards to their sons activities? Personally I'd ring the kids neck if I were his parents. If it were me I would hope for deportation, I think that its the best long term solution for your troubles.

dеiтайожни
10-13-2006, 06:43 AM
I used the internet and sent him a txt from the "Castle Rock Police Department"... You can "spoof" the number the text is coming from and that is what I did...

It read:

Then the number that shows the text came from is the Castle Rock PD.

Nothing like impersonating law enforcement! Fight crime with crime! If you wanted to take it seriously and have the law deal with it, I'm not sure committing a felony yourself was very bright, let alone confessing! :shhh:

ssg has it! that would be hilarious if him and his family got deported for his funny business. :jump: :beerchug:

BlueTJCO
10-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Nothing like impersonating law enforcement! Fight crime with crime! If you wanted to take it seriously and have the law deal with it, I'm not sure committing a felony yourself was very bright, let alone confessing! :shhh:

ssg has it! that would be hilarious if him and his family got deported for his funny business. :jump: :beerchug:

Come the **** on man.....No department around would push those charges on me for what I did. They would prob thank me on a personal level for not wasting their time...:)

BlueTJCO
10-13-2006, 06:53 AM
SSGHARKNESS............ I just dont have the time, motivation, or need if the text messages and phone calls have stopped. Which they have...:beerchug:

DennisAJC
11-21-2006, 01:47 AM
SSGHARKNESS............ I just dont have the time, motivation, or need if the text messages and phone calls have stopped. Which they have...:beerchug:

So you guys made up.........Was he circumcised?:shhh:

What's it taste like?........The cream of Sum Yung Guy?:jump:

BlueTJCO
11-21-2006, 05:10 AM
Living Rent Free is Dennis's Head........:giggling:

JamesT
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
FBI